Disney Magic Kingdoms

Upset that I joined around Christmas last year, towards the end of the Frozen event, so I don't have any of the NBC characters and they seem to drop the most for Alice in Wonderland! Plus I don't have the Halloween Mickey costume and have never been given the opportunity to purchase or acquire it.

They are new costumes for the Frozen characters (Anna, Elsa and Olaf). They're called "Holiday" and say "Coming Soon". I'm curious to find out more about those! :)
Well spotted! I wonder if they'll become available straight after the Alice event, seeing as no mention has been made of them in the notes for this update?

Upset that I joined around Christmas last year, towards the end of the Frozen event, so I don't have any of the NBC characters and they seem to drop the most for Alice in Wonderland! Plus I don't have the Halloween Mickey costume and have never been given the opportunity to purchase or acquire it.

The NBC legendary chests are still available to purchase with gems or cash, if you're interested. Not sure how long the sale will last. Although NBC characters will be valuable in this event, the event characters will all drop the necessary tokens. If you're diligent and check your game often, you may still be able to acquire all event characters.

Well spotted! I wonder if they'll become available straight after the Alice event, seeing as no mention has been made of them in the notes for this update?

My best guess is they will time the release to match Olaf's Frozen Adventure, which comes out November 22 along with Coco. The costumes look like they match the ones in the teaser trailer.

url

Attachments

• Olaf_Frozen_Adventure.jpg
    Olaf_Frozen_Adventure.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 17

Also, I just bought the halloween concession bundle but didn't get a thing. I checked and I got charged anyway. Did this happen to any of you guys?

I haven't read through these patch notes yet, but in the past, the notes only include tasks that are changing drops for existing characters. The new event characters and/or buildings will likely have drops for the new items that aren't listed in the patch notes.

I thought of that two, but on the event character screen the Mad Hatter is shown as the first character - so you will need other non-event characters to enable the welcoming him most likely

Also, I just bought the halloween concession bundle but didn't get a thing. I checked and I got charged anyway. Did this happen to any of you guys?

Yes I bought the bundle about 30 minutes ago and received the gems but not the Pumpkin Demitasse concession stand. I've sent them a message and I got a reply but they want a picture of either my receipt or purchase history. My receipts don't usually come in for a day or two...

Mickey's and Goofy's Halloween costumes are possible rewards you can get from the Nightmare Before Christmas legendary chests, along with the NBC characters and buildings. Of course you can also get mostly useless decorations.

Yes I bought the bundle about 30 minutes ago and received the gems but not the Pumpkin Demitasse concession stand. I've sent them a message and I got a reply but they want a picture of either my receipt or purchase history. My receipts don't usually come in for a day or two...
Where did you message them to? I tried through facebook but they didn't have a message option so I just commented on one post. I don't know if I should do it through the game but from my experience with aladdin event (there just were a few hours but still they never got back to me) I don't think that would be helpful.

Last edited:
So after this update my game is going through another glitch of getting unneeded tokens for my maxed out characters. Even after completely shutting down the game and starting it back up. Anyone else having this problem?

I was just able to update it on IOS, so I would try it again!

just saw it - when I search for Magic Kingdoms it doesn't have the "update" button ... but if I go to my list of apps that have an update and scroll down it was included there

Oh well, got it in plenty of time

So after this update my game is going through another glitch of getting unneeded tokens for my maxed out characters. Even after completely shutting down the game and starting it back up. Anyone else having this problem?

I had the same glitch right after the upgrade, but just killing the app and restarting it fixed the problem for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter