Disney Magic Kingdoms

even opened my 3rd treasure chest portal in hopes of more magic

You will get there.
Cant tell you how many chests I have opened that have only given me magic I have lost count. If I could gift that magic to you I would. Also back when I was in your position I would go collect from the social parks while waiting for 6 min tasks once every 24hrs. Also bo peep and mike have a 3 min task that can be collected after 2 1/2 min that can be helpful too

I am super envious of everyone at shere khan stage and millions in magic i started at 0 after unlocking baloo and opened BTMRR then 0 again and with a lot of pain got baloo oasis and now im starting from 0 and collecting for Kaas jungle gym...its really very frustrating i cant level up my jungle book characters because i dont have magic to spare. And i am sending my characters on 1 hour jobs and even opened my 3rd treasure chest portal in hopes of more magic

If you're able, get some hat stands that you can collect every hour, and fill all the empty space in your park with them... that way, you can collect all those when you do check back on the hour.

We need Lilo and Stitch!!!!
And Little Mermaid
And the Muppets
And ...

I did not realize the Muppets were owned by Disney, too! That WOULD be exciting!

So a random thing - since I have opened Big at binder I have never seen any guests riding it

I often see them coming up to what looks like the entrance and then bumping in to it several times (as if the door is closed) and eventually walking away

Is this how it is for others or do you see guests riding it?

Money.... Nice to have to spend. At first I balked at paying any real money.... Then after 4 months of play around Valentine's day, I realized that if I am okay with paying for a movie, popcorn, and soda ($20 at least) or an occasional Starbucks (most expensive coffee for your buck)....then what was my issue? So, one bundle later and several more to follow, and 11 months of playing the game, I am cool with some purchasing here and there. I love the game. I love the animations. I love graphics.... So as the credit card commercial says at the end, "cost of being happy because you have an amazing DMK land? Priceless."

Just MHO...

I agree! I don’t mind spending $10 here and there.

Spent $10 on legendary chests trying to get the rest of the beauty and the beast characters... got so many creperies ugh but now am just missing mrs Potts, be our guests, and belles formal outfit

So a random thing - since I have opened Big at binder I have never seen any guests riding it

I often see them coming up to what looks like the entrance and then bumping in to it several times (as if the door is closed) and eventually walking away

Is this how it is for others or do you see guests riding it?
I've had an occasional guest ride it. Very short ride, though. Once around the track and the kid is back at the front of the ride.

Got zootopia today...two platinum chests one day apart. One had magic, and the other the race track. Does it "do" anything? Kind of anticlimactic

Things have been great at this relaxed pace lately. I think I'm ready for a Halloween event (don't hate me)!!! I finally finished leveling up all the Zootopia and Lion King characters.. I'm battling Shere Khan for the first time. I love the size of land that unlocked next to BTMR. I didn't expect it to be that huge. I was able to move the Theater and Flying Carpet Rides next to the other Aladdin attractions easily. The the cherry on top of my DMK sundae is...I finally got the Be Our Guest Restaurant. That one haunted me when I missed it during the event. I'm ready for the next challenge!!!!

I am currently going with the theory "If I build it, they will come" translated into "if I make space for it, it will come." I moved out everything nearby my other lonely Zootopia rides.... Where all my at level 9 or 10 Zootopia characters hang out....Waiting for my Zootopia Racetrack....

I am still waiting for the day my chest will come in. My stats seem even worse than everyone else's! Only 3 Platinum chests randomly given to me- and after spending all my gems down to the last gem for 11 Platinum chests... I got lots of magic...and some decorations. (And sadly my magic is now almost gone (below a million!!) since the new Jungle Book tasks and new land ate most of it up).

I believe when I finally get it (if I get it), it will all feel rather anticlimactic.

Very rarely a kid will board the meter maid vehicle, and chase the red car around the track a couple times.

I was thrilled today when I saw a kid get on their knees on a lily pad and ride around the Jungle River Drift.
Haven't seen anyone ride that one yet. Sounds cute.

I am currently going with the theory "If I build it, they will come" translated into "if I make space for it, it will come." I moved out everything nearby my other lonely Zootopia rides.... Where all my at level 9 or 10 Zootopia characters hang out....Waiting for my Zootopia Racetrack....

I am still waiting for the day my chest will come in. My stats seem even worse than everyone else's! Only 3 Platinum chests randomly given to me- and after spending all my gems down to the last gem for 11 Platinum chests... I got lots of magic...and some decorations. (And sadly my magic is now almost gone (below a million!!) since the new Jungle Book tasks and new land ate most of it up).

I believe when I finally get it (if I get it), it will all feel rather anticlimactic.
Following your sound wisdom, I now have an open space ready and waiting for Splash Mountain. Nothing else has worked, so I'm going to follow your lead. Good luck!!!

So I decided to buy two lots of the 9.99 Beauty and the Beast chests. I already had Beast and Belle and Gaston from three chests I bought for 60 gems last time they did the chests.

I was quite lucky. Got everything except Cogsworth and the two costumes. Bought another chest for 60 gems and got Cogsworth straight away. Might try for the costumes later.

Last edited:
Things have been great at this relaxed pace lately. I think I'm ready for a Halloween event (don't hate me)!!! I finally finished leveling up all the Zootopia and Lion King characters.. I'm battling Shere Khan for the first time. I love the size of land that unlocked next to BTMR. I didn't expect it to be that huge. I was able to move the Theater and Flying Carpet Rides next to the other Aladdin attractions easily. The the cherry on top of my DMK sundae is...I finally got the Be Our Guest Restaurant. That one haunted me when I missed it during the event. I'm ready for the next challenge!!!!
I think I am ready too, I am still working on welcoming Baloo. Having an event means that I hold off on all main storylines and then I can accumulate more magic by saving it during the event. Plus, I really want something for Halloween!!

I know it JUST happened, but do we know if another update is coming soon? I'm really looking forward to the next update. I don't know why I want it so quickly, but I really would like another update soon. Also if any DMK creators read this, I'm sorry for being selfish. it's a very fun game!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter