• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

Sorry I should have mentioned sometimes it's just an add so I'm SO glad you tried again!!! Warning I am still waking up and playing for at least 5 free gems......I think I have a problem.:crazy:

Lol well it is free gems! I wonder what time exactly this ad starts. Sometimes I'm still up around 1ish but never really after 2. I'll have to keep an eye on it tonight to see!

Here is a thorough summary of all the changes in the new update:
http://gmlft.co/DMKUP5PatchNotes
Haunted Mansion AND Tower of Terror??? This is the best.

Edit: the update just downloaded to my Android game! The characters and buildings are all sitting there waiting to be unlocked, and Mickey's quest to look for fabric popped up :)

Screenshot_2016-10-12-11-59-29.png

SDixVwD.jpg

eGohTRK.jpg

ncV2kIa.jpg

Last edited:
Update looks interesting, although I need more land... Couldn't they at least let us open up the rest of Tomorrowland or Fantasyland?

Not sure about this costume thing. Looks like it might be a pain.

But I'm excited for any new content at this point. I have all my characters at L10 (except for Pirates, but they are maxed out at 6 for now) and have nothing much to do. All this without spending big $$$ or speeding things up, and I started about a month after many posters did.

I don't have anything new and there is no update for my game in the App store. I am on IOS and it is 1 pm here. When should I expect an update? :)

ETA: I see that it is tomorrow. Sorry! ;)

At the moment, I'm trying to welcome Daisy, Mike, Cinderella and Elizabeth. I know the Halloween event is about to start and I'm trying to focus on one character at a time since there are just too many items to collect. I have almost enough to welcome Daisy. Should I leave Mike/Cinderella and Elizabeth for now, possibly welcome Daisy and just focus on continuing the Toy Story missions and then the Halloween ones? With all the items needed, it's taking days and days to get the items to drop for all the characters but I feel like I'm stalled at the moment with all the characters trying to get welcomed at the same time.

Cinderella is a side character and doesn't affect the main story line. Pirates haven't had much to do yet and we got them after most of us completed the main story line so I don't think they're important either. Mickey&co + Toy Story + Monsters Inc characters are your best bet for usefulness during events. Then Tangled + Sleeping Beauty for the main story.

I logged on a few minutes ago and the update was available for me. I was able to buy the pirate costume for Mickey but now have quests to be able to earn more costumes. I noticed I have 35 less gems after the update than I did before the new version.

I've just downloaded the update (iOS) mickey is now wearing his pirate outfit.

I'm very disappointed that there is no more land opened up - I really have no space left.

Does anyone know if decorations etc help with attracting visitors - I'm currently ranking at 672 on the leaderboard for visitor numbers. I don't want to delete anything if it's going to mean I drop back down the rankings !! But unless I do start deleting I've no room to add anything new - very annoying lol

I was able to download the Halloween update just now.

I see that they added Tower of Terror as an attraction. I have mixed feelings about this... Althought I like the ride, it isn't in Magic Kingdom? Thus far, all of the attractions and lands are based off of real rides and lands in Magic Kingdom/Disneyland. I understand that the tower is at Disneyland. But does this mean that they will never create other parks in the games? I always imagined they would once Adventureland and Frontierland are complete. Imagine traveling to Epcot, Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios. The possibilities are endless.s Star Wars land. Pandora. Test drive. Toy story land. The muppets! Rock n rollercoaster. Indiana jones. Safari outfits for Mickey and the crew! Finding Nemo. Lion King. The World Showcase. Expedition Everest. I could see myself playing the game for years to come if this were the case. So HOPEFULLY a tower of terror attraction this early doesn't rule out any of that!

Looking forward to new lands to come, and new attractions including big thunder mountain railroad, jungle cruise, Swiss family treehouse, etc. But if anyone knows Magic Kingdom, they know that Frontierland and Adventureland look to be in he wrong places in the game. Adventureland is the land directly to the west of Main Street. And Frontierland is north of it. But if you look at the landscape and decor of the future lands, it certainly looks like they have them in the wrong places. Which also brings everything to my next question. What about Liberty Square?

I have updated and got my pirate Mickey costume. You can start gathering some of the stuff you will need for Daisy, Donald and Minnie's Halloween costumes. It looks like some of the fabrics will need characters to be at level ten. Ex Celia Mae needs to be at level ten to go on a quest for Minnie fabric.

I opened two chests after the update and got a Halloween street lantern and Minnie fabric.

I started with the fabric update! So excited for something new finally! Although I noticed when sending Flynn out that his quest to get fabric was 24 hours! That's a bit crazy. It's definitely gonna take some time collecting the amounts needed and I'm sure I'll get annoyed by it taking too long soon but right now I'm just happy to have some quests and new things to add!

Does anyone know if the Halloween content will only be available to get for a certain time, or will we always have access to earn it?

Does anyone know if the Halloween content will only be available to get for a certain time, or will we always have access to earn it?

They said we will have roughly three weeks to get the content

I believe I saw that most of the content you will be able to keep it once you've earned it but that Mickey's and Goofy's Halloween costumes will not still be available after the event ends (Minnie's, Daisy's, and Donald's will still be available though). I'll see if I can find where I saw that.

EDIT: the information about the availability of the costumes after the event is in the update notes that msteddom posted earlier:

Here is a thorough summary of all the changes in the new update:
http://gmlft.co/DMKUP5PatchNotes

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter