Disney Magic Kingdoms

There's been an announcement it will be later today for Sindows users and they will also be receiving an extension to the event so they have the same number of days to play.

It's worth noting that I read somewhere customer service from Gameloff is in france... So I'm hoping their rude 'one of these days' is simply a language barrier for 'upcoming days'... Otherwise, wow - shocking!

Good to know. I did check, but so far still nothing. Anyone else?

I feel the best idea for new characters should be an online vote. Participation from the fans of the game could help decide which characters there is the biggest demand for.
Unfortunately, I feel like they're going to focus much more heavily on Pixar characters. I don't know if that's because those are the newest movies and they think they can make money off of this new stream of "merchandise", or what, but I'm not holding much hope for user input--or even acknowledgment--of who we want next. But this would be awesome!

EDIT (17:47 EST): think about it... Monsters, Inc. recently had another movie, as well as Toy Story 3. The Incredibles are going to get a new movie soon; Tangled came out a few years ago. And I don't follow the Tinkerbell/Pixie Hollow movies too much, but didn't she get her own feature film? Wall-E is another one that is relatively recent...

Hello, I've been having this problem. I reached the "Tap on 40 cannon bots quest" but it says more respawn in 5 days amd 23 hours why is it so ???? i dont get it

I've been dealing with the same problem, have you had any luck? I tried reinstalling the game, but it still says it will be a few days before more cannon-bots respawn. Driving me crazy that I can't welcome Dash.

If was only about popularity and movie $$$ then Frozen would be front and center in this game. I'm not a huge fan and I don't quite get the hype but you can see just how much $$$ they are making off of people all over the Disney parks. ;) I am glad that the game started out with the classic characters.

Unfortunately, I feel like they're going to focus much more heavily on Pixar characters. I don't know if that's because those are the newest movies and they think they can make money off of this new stream of "merchandise", or what, but I'm not holding much hope for user input--or even acknowledgment--of who we want next. But this would be awesome!

EDIT (17:47 EST): think about it... Monsters, Inc. recently had another movie, as well as Toy Story 3. The Incredibles are going to get a new movie soon; Tangled came out a few years ago. And I don't follow the Tinkerbell/Pixie Hollow movies too much, but didn't she get her own feature film? Wall-E is another one that is relatively recent...
Pixar is owned by Disney so the characters in the game will all be original Disney characters or Pixar.

Incredibles 2 is scheduled for 2019, I wouldn't really say that's soon.

Well, if you look around our virtual kingdom you can get a hint at what might be still to come. There's an Alice in Wonderland garden, something that looks like a pirate ship lurking in the shadows, an area that's reminiscent of Belle's village, a vegetable patch that looks like it was tended by a Rabbit, and a whole frontier that could be populated by some mountain dwelling friends pretty good sure as you're born. :)

Welcoming Dash now but it takes 2 hours so I'm starting it and going to bed!

I know the game is character driven, but I would love to see more parks inspired quests. Perhaps an Animal Kingdom in our future?!

A quick little thought about people seeing the ad's all the time. I was getting them quite a bit, but I finally spent some gems to buy Frozone and since then I haven't seen a single ad. I definitely think it was in fact sending the ad's to people who never spend anything on the game. Anyone else recently spend gems for the first time and suddenly stopped seeing ad's?
Same here!

Ads stopped for me when I bought the Rex pack (first game purchase) a few weeks back.

I thought Dash was going to take forever, but it wasn't too bad. His items have been dropping pretty steadily, and I even got enough to level him up through 4 pretty fast. I'm 2 ear hats from being able to get him to 5 now.

I have Windows update installed, and have started collecting the event currency while waiting for Mickey & Goofy to finish their current tasks. I only started that game about 10 days ago, so I don't even have the Monsters, Inc characters unlocked, so we'll see how this goes. Certainly don't have 180 gems to unlock Frozone in this one.

But I wanted to say, the update downloaded, and when I opened the game I could see the Incredibles splash screen and app icon, but the game wasn't recognizing the event yet. I closed it and reopened it a second time and then it showed up. Thankfully, it did not reset any of my timers.

The movie option was there for a short period. I saw it earlier today. When it was "live", it had a big gem icon floating above the theater. You clicked on it, and it asked you if you'd like to watch a video for gems. At the time, I clicked no. After I reloaded the game a few hours later, the option (and the big gem) was gone and the theater was no longer clickable. Maybe they're having problems with it (like the one NeverlandFamilyTravel experienced) so they deactivated it for now.

I emailed the customer service about it. Maybe like Diznygrl said, they are working on the problem and deactivated the option to watch videos for now.

I emailed the customer service about it. Maybe like Diznygrl said, they are working on the problem and deactivated the option to watch videos for now.

I was able to watch a video and collect a gem last night at 1:33 am ET (Monday night/Tuesday morning). I am going to try keep track of the times they become available to see if there is any sort of pattern. This was my third video/gem in 3-4 days. I am assuming/guessing that, when and if it works, you'll be able to do it once a day.

I was able to watch a video and collect a gem last night at 1:33 am ET (Monday night/Tuesday morning). I am going to try keep track of the times they become available to see if there is any sort of pattern. This was my third video/gem in 3-4 days. I am assuming/guessing that, when and if it works, you'll be able to do it once a day.
This morning at 6am EST, when I had a parade running, I was able to get multiple gems from the videos... This was the first time it worked for me. I believe there is a correlation between parades and videos, as someone else mentioned earlier here

I got the welcome Violet task this morning... so that's going to be sitting there for another 5 days until she's available! On the plus side, I'll finally be getting rid of a 'welcome' quest that's been in the sidebar for weeks; Zurg is 3 hours away from finally arriving.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter