Disney Magic Kingdoms

Hey guys, just hoping to please get some help. I was doing Mickey's 'I miss Minnie' quests, and they have just suddenly stopped. I am at the stage where I am supposed to welcome Daisy, but she is still greyed out when I click on characters in the castle. Mickey's quest line has also disappeared from the lower left side of my screen. Has anyone else had this happen? Mickey is level 7, so I don't think it's his level making the quest be delayed?

Also, I noticed in the help section it refers to a chat feature in the game. Where do I find this? Had an issue with an incorrect age being put in on verification (my daughter was playing with it), so wondering if it's disabled

Hey guys, just hoping to please get some help. I was doing Mickey's 'I miss Minnie' quests, and they have just suddenly stopped. I am at the stage where I am supposed to welcome Daisy, but she is still greyed out when I click on characters in the castle. Mickey's quest line has also disappeared from the lower left side of my screen. Has anyone else had this happen? Mickey is level 7, so I don't think it's his level making the quest be delayed?

If I remember right the 'I miss Minnie' quests pick back up later when it comes time to welcome Minne into the picture so don't panic that the quest suddenly stopped. There are several parts to the quest as the following link shows so you are okay there.

http://disneymagickingdomswiki.wikia.com/wiki/I_Miss_Minnie!

Not sure what to tell you about Daisy. I don't really remember what happened when I hit that part. Hopefully somebody else remembers and can help.

These parades are BS! I have 5 spaces for floats and Iit costs me more magic to start the parade than what I get when the parade is over. What gives? ??!!!!

Think of the parades like scratch-off lottery tickets. Most times you won't get your $1 back, sometimes you win $10. So I only bought 1 spot for 5 gems, and then I just run the 1 or 2 floats that might drop what I need, expecting that like the lottery ticket, I won't win anything.

[QUOTi ="hopemax, post: 55782060, member: 8623"]Think of the parades like scratch-off lottery tickets. Most times you won't get your $1 back, sometimes you win $10. So I only bought 1 spot for 5 gems, and then I just run the 1 or 2 floats that might drop what I need, expecting that like the lottery ticket, I won't win anything.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I guess. Still BS though

Just got the quest to welcome Pete.

So now I have the quest to welcome Pete, Eve, and Roz. And according to the quest website, I'm getting close to fighting Zurg but before that I'll need to clear a piece of land for 50,000.

So I'll need close to 180,000 magic, lol. Which order should I do this in? Which character opens up the most quests?

The completist in me won this afternoon and I'm welcoming Eve now. I've spent the last week on 1-hour quests to build up magic, so I splurged. Wall-e was just so LONELY looking.

I suffer from this too D: It's an expensive problem! LOL.

Also, I noticed in the help section it refers to a chat feature in the game. Where do I find this? Had an issue with an incorrect age being put in on verification (my daughter was playing with it), so wondering if it's disabled

I have noticed this as well, but don't get it... and I registered as *cough* twenty-something *cough*.

These parades are BS! I have 5 spaces for floats and Iit costs me more magic to start the parade than what I get when the parade is over. What gives? ??!!!!

Yeah it sucks :/ I tend to just do one at a time that MAY give me token drops. The scratch card analogy above is pretty accurate.

Just got the quest to welcome Pete.

So now I have the quest to welcome Pete, Eve, and Roz. And according to the quest website, I'm getting close to fighting Zurg but before that I'll need to clear a piece of land for 50,000.

So I'll need close to 180,000 magic, lol. Which order should I do this in? Which character opens up the most quests?

I think Pete, Roz and Eve in order of importance.

Also, I started to welcome Flynn this morning!! woohoo!! Just need to wait until tomorrow morning now after the 24 hours >.< LOL

Mother Gothel is a super long defeat i cant find the exact amount its on facebook but its like 24 4 hour defets maybe more or less but its a lot so he will save time and he drops items for multiple characters enjoy

I believe it's Flynn, Rapunzel, and Maximus 27 times, 4 hours each time. So only having 2 of the 3 would take much longer.

And just some additional info ... I am level 29 and have everyone unlocked from original characters except Zurg, Donald and Minnie. Again, thanks for any insight. I'm eager to move along past Zurg and into new stuff.

Before the update, Zurg was the last character you could welcome. But, I just hit this part yesterday, and got welcome Flora first, and then a few hours later, welcome Zurg. You don't have Minnie yet? Do you have the Rapunzel characters? If you don't have Minnie, you are over a week away from unlocking Zurg. And even though I unlocked him yesterday, I don't have a single pair of his ears, and only 2 of his guns, so I think he's going to take some time- and THEN it's a 24 hour welcome time. Many of his tokens require 24 hour tasks that use 2 characters!

Before the update, Zurg was the last character you could welcome. But, I just hit this part yesterday, and got welcome Flora first, and then a few hours later, welcome Zurg. You don't have Minnie yet? Do you have the Rapunzel characters? If you don't have Minnie, you are over a week away from unlocking Zurg. And even though I unlocked him yesterday, I don't have a single pair of his ears, and only 2 of his guns, so I think he's going to take some time- and THEN it's a 24 hour welcome time. Many of his tokens require 24 hour tasks that use 2 characters!

24 hour tasks using 2 characters!!!!!!?!?!?! D:

I suppose these are the disadvantages of being first into the new stuff because they'll want to make it long to keep us from getting near update completion, and then when the new update comes, all these requirements will reduce dramatically with the newer stuff, again, being the ridiculously length tasks.

I suppose these are the disadvantages of being first into the new stuff because they'll want to make it long to keep us from getting near update completion, and then when the new update comes, all these requirements will reduce dramatically with the newer stuff, again, being the ridiculously length tasks.
Yep! That's why I try not to rush and focus on collecting up magic. I welcomed Minnie and few days ago and just welcomed Eve. I'm not as far ahead as you all so I'm fine with it :)

Seems as the experience event ends (I managed to get 10 gems out of the leadership boards!!), a new one has begun! This time collecting magic.

By the looks of things if you have the majority of characters and attractions the milestones in this one should equally be easily achieved.

I just send rex out he has only 6 hours and get get both tokens i refuse to lock up chracters for 24 hours for a token

Customer care treated me kindly. I'm thankful for that. I don't play as much anymore and as a result finished 75th on my leaderboard :teeth:. Sometime next week, I should be back to where I was before data loss (went from Level 25 down to Level 23 :headache:).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter