Disney Magic Kingdoms

Still not there yet, its ANOTHER 12 HOURS for The Plan, Part 5- Send Mickey and Goofy to Create a new plan. :rolleyes:

I can now unlock the section in front of California Screamin' for 25,000 magic, too, but I don't see any reason. It's just place to put stuff. I'm not running out of room anytime soon.
Yes, I'd rather save my magic for clearing out Tomorrowland as it becomes available.

I heard that both Rex and Boo are in app purchase only characters, and they are both outrageously priced. Has anyone gotten that far in the game yet? Just curious...
Rex is 295 gems, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he'll be part of a promo offer like Pluto was. Pure speculation, but it doesn't hurt to dream, right?

rex is a butt ton of gems but Bo isn't. Some of the items needed to welcome her were just extremely rare so it can take a few days to welcome her

The only way to welcome Boo is with 395 gems.

I just unlocked Space Mountain finally, and now have the ability to welcome both Daisy and Mike.

I just unlocked Space Mountain finally, and now have the ability to welcome both Daisy and Mike.

How long did it take? All my people are now doing missions in Pizza Planet.

If you have multiple apple devices that your playing on you can back up a little if you accidentally used GEMs due to the click bug. So I run on my iPad and also on my iPhone. When you switch you have to have the game closed or it won't ask you to load from the cloud. It shows you two options, the device backup and the cloud backup.

If you are using one device and accidentally click too much and your GEMs go away switch over to your other device and start up with the backup that has the most GEMs. This may require you to re-do some quests or tasks but at least you restore the GEMs. I was at 75 gems and used about 30 by accident by clicking the icons too fast. Switched to the phone and got back my GEMs from the older save.

So Pluto is 150, Rex 295, and Boo 395? So, one would need to purchase the 49.99 package of 1,300 gems to welcome these three at a bare minimum. :(

How long did it take? All my people are now doing missions in Pizza Planet.

Space Mountain took 12 hours to clear. It came following the Pizza Planet/Spanish Buzz quests.

So Pluto is 150, Rex 295, and Boo 395? So, one would need to purchase the 49.99 package of 1,300 gems to welcome these three at a bare minimum. :(

Yep. Plus, there is still the second set of Monster Inc. characters, the Wall-E duo, and the Tangled set, so there might still be more Gem characters. I purchased the $3.99 Pluto pack, so I have him already.

I understand that it can be frustrating, but it's also a free game. We can still progress throughout the game and quests without the extra characters. But those that use money will be able to get more characters and progress faster. I'll admit I'm likely going to get Rex and Boo at some point. We should also remember that if nobody bought gems, then this game wouldn't last long. The money made through purchases help them continue the game, expand it, and give us more content.

Space Mountain took 12 hours to clear. It came following the Pizza Planet/Spanish Buzz quests.

Yep. Plus, there is still the second set of Monster Inc. characters, the Wall-E duo, and the Tangled set, so there might still be more Gem characters. I purchased the $3.99 Pluto pack, so I have him already.

I understand that it can be frustrating, but it's also a free game. We can still progress throughout the game and quests without the extra characters. But those that use money will be able to get more characters and progress faster. I'll admit I'm likely going to get Rex and Boo at some point. We should also remember that if nobody bought gems, then this game wouldn't last long. The money made through purchases help them continue the game, expand it, and give us more content.

Good point, but the other side of that is -if they charged $49.99 for an app game little to no people would buy/play it.

Good point, but the other side of that is -if they charged $49.99 for an app game little to no people would buy/play it.

I do agree with that, and I think that the characters themselves are overpriced. That's the thing with these types of games- The Simpsons Tapped Out, Family Guy: The Quest For Stuff, etc. is that they're based around this freemium model where you're welcome to play the game for free, and never spend any money. The premium players that do spend money are "rewarded" with characters and buildings that the freemium players likely do not have; they're also the players adding to the game's longevity.

I'm unable to accomplish all the quests I'm being offered because they require building new buildings before I can perform them, and I'm out of space. No room to build what I need to perform the quests. I'm feeling frustrated. I've leveled goofy to the max! Any suggestions? Just be patient?

I'm unable to accomplish all the quests I'm being offered because they require building new buildings before I can perform them, and I'm out of space. No room to build what I need to perform the quests. I'm feeling frustrated. I've leveled goofy to the max! Any suggestions? Just be patient?

What buildings are you being asked to build?

somethings up... I welcomed Bo with magic and items, I'm sure I didn't even have that many gems to welcome her and I remember being frustrated getting her ears to drop to welcome her....

ok, I was referring to Bo, as in Bo peep, not boo, I got confused, my bad >.<

Jessies snack roundup and pixie hollow
How are you out of space? Can you unlock more space yet? I have found that there are areas that I can clear without being prompted first to do so. Additionally, you can "store" some of your buildings I think (when you try to move them, just hit the X) and rebuild later without having to re pay for them.

Just got addicted to this game. I'm very low on real life money, so I'm going to have to avoid spending...I'm already frustrated though. I want to welcome Pluto but it seems impossible without spending real money. I'm also supposed to be welcoming Bo right now, i'm thinking it will take about 20 years at this rate.

I've been being so careful clicking and still lost a gem who knows how. At least it was just one, my mom who is playing too lost 30 by an accident click of some sorts the other day. That is the most frustrating part of this.
Read about a Black Pete glitch if you try to fight him, I'm not there yet, but wondering if anyone else has had issues on that? If you mentioned it already & I missed reading it oops!

Jessies snack roundup and pixie hollow

There should be enough space, or you should be able to clear more with magic at that point. I know I didn't run into any space issue back at that point.

I've been being so careful clicking and still lost a gem who knows how. At least it was just one, my mom who is playing too lost 30 by an accident click of some sorts the other day. That is the most frustrating part of this.
Read about a Black Pete glitch if you try to fight him, I'm not there yet, but wondering if anyone else has had issues on that? If you mentioned it already & I missed reading it oops!

While I didn't have a problem with it, there were people on this thread who did. Top of page 5 people were talking about it. Basically, they called Gameloft and had to have their games reset to prior to fighting Pete, and re-do it.

I just got enough magic to clear the space below California Screamin.. Is there any benefit to actually doing that right now? I'm still working on what feels like a thousand toy story quests- I guess I haven't defeated Zurg yet. I'm really wanting to unlock Minnie and daisy, as well as the monsters characters!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter