Disney Magic Kingdoms

As a helpful suggestion - at least in theory - I'm NOT collecting any more wires until Wasabi is welcomed. Fred collects game controllers as well as Wasabi tokens, so if he has no reason to collect wire helpful tokens, then hopefully the Wasabi tokens kick in. It could maybe not work, but I'm going to give it a shot as holding off on leveling, seems to have worked out well today.

Happy playing to all!

Hi Guys,
Is anyone's game frozen? On both iPhone and iPad there is now a box for "streak recovery"
Do you want to spend gems to recover the daily reward.....
I can't click on recover. It just does nothing.
It is just stuck!!!!
H-e-l-p :(

Hi Guys,
Is anyone's game frozen? On both iPhone and iPad there is now a box for "streak recovery"
Do you want to spend gems to recover the daily reward.....
I can't click on recover. It just does nothing.
It is just stuck!!!!
H-e-l-p :(

Silly question but have you tried closing and reopening the app.

I have

Fred at 1, ready for 2
Go Go at 3, ready for 4
Hiro at 4, only needing 2 ear hats for 5
Honey Lemon at 4, ready for 5

3 visors & 4 ear hats for Wasabi
10 blueprints
10 wires

20610 EC

I’ve had the ability to store 2 of each item for collecting wires from the bots, but if it correlates to who can be used to get them it should up to three of each after Wasabi has been welcomed.

It alao looks like this is a longer chunk of activity before the next character welcoming, since Yokai isn’t available for 9 days and the only other thing in between him and Wasabi is building Frederickson Grounds.

I think we’re all okay. I had given serious thought to sitting this one out, but I’m glad I didn’t. This isn’t that stressful.

I’ve got 8 visors and 6 ears this morning.
Baymax has 17 blueprints and 13 wires.

Hiro ready for 5
GoGo ready for 4
Honey Lemon ready for 4
Fred ready for 2
25k EC

Pretty good, I think. But I’d like to be further along on Baymax tokens, and I wish we had more than three tasks for Wasabi ears.

Hiro, GoGo, Honey ready for 4
Fred for 3

5 visors and 7 hats for wasabi.
22,076 currency.

I was going to have a bit of a panic, but you can't welcome Yokai for another 9 days. The only other activity is to build another attraction in the middle (probably 24 hours) and a bunch of 8+ hour group tasks I bet. So Wasabi being welcomed end of today for some people, more people tomorrow, and the majority of older players by Friday. New players, probably not until Sunday.

I am at

Hiro 4
Go go 4
Honey 4
Fred 2
20 blueprints and 9 wires
Wasabi 4 visors and 7 ears
23K in EC
And I still do not have the update to put the event tokens in the chests yet. Been checking the play store every few hours. I have done force stop, restart, everything and no update. On Android.

6 visors and only 1 ear hat. Crazy since I've had 3 characters working for those ear hats all day. Honey & Hiro have come up empty handed both times. And that's 2 characters sharing a 4 hour task (so 8 hours worth of play time for the 2 of them). Ugh. This is going to take forever at this rate. Nice to know I'm not the only one.

These ear hats are brutal to get ... you have 3 tasks that I believe are each 4 hours long and 2 take 2 characters, so that is collectively 20 hours of character time for 3 RARE chances at these

Hiro - 3 ready for 4
Go go - 4 ready for 5
Honey - 3 ready for 4
Fred - 2 ready for 3
Wasabi - 5 visors and 5 ear hats
Blueprints - 25/25
Wires - 8/20
EC - 28278

EC - 23250
Hiro - 3 ready for 4
Honey - 3 ready for 4
Gogo- 3 ready for 4
Fred- 1 ready for 2
Wasabi - 7 visors 6 hats
baymax - 12/25 blueprints, 14/20 wires

Eh, what the heck. I'll go next:

EDIT
Hiro 3 ready for 4
GoGo 4 ready for 5
Honey Lemon 3 ready for 4
Fred 2 ready for 3
Wasabi 14/15 visors and 3/15 hats
Baymax 22/25 blueprints and 12/20 wires
26567 in event currency

And in other news...
Bambi and Flower are both at 8 collecting for 9
Jack Jack 6 collecting for 7

Last edited:
Hiro - 3 ready for 4
Go go - 3 ready for 4
Honey - 3 ready for 4
Fred - 2 ready for 3
Wasabi - 8 visors and 3 ear hats
Blueprints - 25/25
Wires - 5/20
EC - 25170

How did everyone do on the trophy event? I'm curious because I usually do pretty well, was in 26th place at one point on my board, and when I got my prize today found out I dropped down into the 800s. What?

Hiro - 5
Go Go - 4 (ready for 5)
Honey - 4 (ready for 5)
Fred - 2
Wasabi - 5 visors and 4 ear hats

Blueprints - 17/25
Wires - 8/20

EC

Caved in and bought the the Fred/San Fransoko City bundle :-( My game play might be sporadic the next week or two and was afraid I wouldn’t make enough gems to get Fred at the end. Not having EVERY character would bug me much more then the $6 it cost to buy him.

How did everyone do on the trophy event? I'm curious because I usually do pretty well, was in 26th place at one point on my board, and when I got my prize today found out I dropped down into the 800s. What?
That is a very large discrepancy. Unless A LOT of someones all joined the leaderboard and then went into offline mode for the duration of the event. But that seems hardly unlikely.

Ok, I'll play along.

Hiro - 3 (ready for 4)
GoGo - 4 (ready for 5)
HoneyLemon - 3 (ready for 4)
Fred - 3 (ready for 4)
Wasabi has 16/15 visors and 9/15 ear hats.
Baymax at 18/25 and 16/20

Flower is leveling up to 9 at the moment.
Thumper - 9 (ready for 10)
Bambi - 7
Jack Jack - 6 (this one is taking forever in my game)

I had a bad night's sleep (not because of the game) but I did open it a couple of times in the night since I was up anyway (but I didn't check it every hour). I think that's why I'm doing pretty well with Baymax and Wasabi. I'd trade those few extra tokens for the 7 hours of sleep I didn't get though.

Hiro - 4 (ready for 5)
Go Go - 3 (ready for 4)
Honey - 3 (ready for 4)
Fred - 2 (ready for 3)
Wasabi - welcoming now
Blueprints - 13/25
Wires - 14/20 Been concentrating on these more than blueprints so I can finish the annoyance of earning tokens to get tokens ASAP

EC

Thumper - ready for 9
Bambi - lvl 6
Flower -lvl 7
Still no rink, but I did get the Bambi float

Jack Jack -lvl 6

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter