Disney Magic Kingdoms

So with 2 full days to go have 6 staffs and 4 ears and 31,343 in EC
When I started on Jafhar it was 1040 gems to buy the missing items now it's down to 444
Hope the next 24 hr cycle of tasks will get me a touch closer to finishing
This the first event I won't have any currency left over.

the popups that show up when you pick up a token are capped and won't display a total higher than what you need.
No matter how terribly you wish they would display how many total you have????

On another note, which I'm completely %^&!@ about..... I took a screenshot on Wed. Sept 6th at 7am that Jasmine and Aladdin were going to steal a "moment" of twelve long a&# hours until 7pm that night. I tend to look ahead a little for timing sake on events and new Jafar would be available to welcome at 7pm and that's when I would send characters for his items, because I was still leveling a couple others to make sure they could get his items. I don't have Abu at level 9, but everyone else is running ear hats missions --including non Aladdin characters; jack & sally and anna, I think for staffs? (plus I opened my 3 gold chests) Anyway, it doesn't matter now because I have twelve out of ten staffs. That's right, 12/10. This is the first individual item I've EVER seen go over the max.... it's not a Lamp.... lol
Also, I collect my game at least 3 times a day.... I set it overnight and then can usually swap them twice throughout the day before I go to bed. I only have 7 out of 10 ear hats! I was hoping my math wasn't right, but that's over a hundred hours of trying to collect. . . .
I'm able to collect in like 10 minutes, so hopefully it happens for me!

Finally got all of the requirements to welcome Jafar. I have been working on all of his items since there were 7+ days left. Now there is only 2 days left. That is probably the worst character item drop I have ever had.

Agree - for me especially the hats (though I have seen others post they found the staffs harder). Bagheera was probably worse, but I feel Jafar is definitely the worst drop rate for any "event" character

No matter how terribly you wish they would display how many total you have????

if you go to the character screen and click on one of the Aladdin characters it will show how many total lamps you have - even if that is more than what is needed for that character - so if the character needs 10 and you have 16 total it will say 16/10

if you go to the character screen and click on one of the Aladdin characters it will show how many total lamps you have - even if that is more than what is needed for that character - so if the character needs 10 and you have 16 total it will say 16/10
I know, but that's too much work. I've got every character in the game, and a lot to deal with.... especially since I still only have 8-10 ear hats for jafar after like 115 hour of trying to welcome him....

Agree - for me especially the hats (though I have seen others post they found the staffs harder). Bagheera was probably worse, but I feel Jafar is definitely the worst drop rate for any "event" character

I'm having trouble with the hats as well. I got the staffs pretty quickly. I only need three hats so with just under two days left, I think I'll be able to get them just fine. I'll have gems as a back up if I can't get them though. (Hoping I don't have to use them)

"I have ears and my ears have ears."
~King Louis
More Jungle Book to come, it seems.
so long as it's not another damn even right after the this one. we really need some breathing room. as we already have some Jungle Book characters I would hope that the rest are in a normal update... but after Aladdin I wouldn't put it past them to make it an event

"I have ears and my ears have ears."
~King Louis
More Jungle Book to come, it seems.

I haven't started any Jungle Book characters yet, so hopefully this will be part of the main storyline! Once the Aladdin event is over, I will be able to pick up where I left off. I can welcome E.V.E. and then I need to collect the items to unlock Pete. Not sure what is after that!

Very happy about Jungle Book and especially that it's not yet another timed event. :)

As far as Aladdin goes, I have all the characters and a bit over 80K coins. So I guess that means that I can level someone up. Most are ready to go, but I wanted to make sure I had enough coins in case they turn into gems.

I played too much and have a big excess of EC this time around. I don't think I will be able to gather tokens fast enough to use up the 20,000+ excess. I thought about buying decorations to convert to elixirs, but they are currently only worth 2 elixirs apiece. Anyone know whether the conversion rate might improve post-event?

I played too much and have a big excess of EC this time around. I don't think I will be able to gather tokens fast enough to use up the 20,000+ excess. I thought about buying decorations to convert to elixirs, but they are currently only worth 2 elixirs apiece. Anyone know whether the conversion rate might improve post-event?
Two elixirs are better than nothing which is most likely what you'll get for anything over 80,000 event currency.

I suspect it will be worth more than 2 elixers at some point, but that is pure speculation on my part. I'm thinking I might get one just to see what happens.

On a 100% unrelated to anything front, am I the only person bothered by the fact that all the characters appear alphabetically when waiting to be assigned quests except for Mrs. Incredible? After contemplating for some time I realized she is alphabetized as "Elastigirl", but it still annoys me that only she is not alphabetized by her name as it appears on-screen. I realize this is not the world's biggest problem, but still!

On a 100% unrelated to anything front, am I the only person bothered by the fact that all the characters appear alphabetically when waiting to be assigned quests except for Mrs. Incredible? After contemplating for some time I realized she is alphabetized as "Elastigirl", but it still annoys me that only she is not alphabetized by her name as it appears on-screen. I realize this is not the world's biggest problem, but still!
Good point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter