Disney Magic Kingdoms

thats not the tree house, looks more like pride rock-y-ish to me, but def. looks legit! really wanted Adventureland but Frontierland works too!!
At this point, any expansion of this current game board will do. Even though it's most likely only going to be one single patch of space.

Showing a lot of random UI improvements right now, Lion King is confirmed. Touting a "big surprise" at the end of the stream - new land?
Here's hoping...

A week or two ago now, my entire gameboard was unshaded, including the entire left side of the perimeter. Did anyone else see this? I took some screenshots but didn't get a chance to upload them here yet. I tried putting a building into one of the three areas of Fantasyland that are still shadowed out, but the game wouldn't allow me to drop a building there. So even though the area was unshaded, it still wasn't live.

Start with Pumbaa and Timon, then Simba and Nala. Scar is the villain. Zazu and Rafiki are premium characters, 180 and 275gems respectively

New land confirmed! Welcoming Bullseye to open, also added an Alien eventually in the storyline plus an update. (Permanent, not timed).

New land kicks off after defeating Mother Gothel.

New story line is Jungle Book, also Mowgli. Starts after Zootopia is finished. (Assuming the land opens then too?

I didn't catch a date on when the update will be released, but obviously soon.

Also, the new hard updates will make the Wiki obsolete! Haha love the status indicators being added to the task lists, and showing what action need done first (e.g. For Timon needing Scar welcomed and level 6 before task can be performed). WOW

Darn these events! Will be on vacation during July so hoping will have enough time. But super excited about everything else!!

After trying to do the last two timed events around my travels, I am happy this one squeezes in between. While we are not technically going anywhere, this weekend is Comic Con here in Denver, so I won't be home much Fri-Sun. Then I am off to WDW in mid-August. This event will have just finished, so I shouldn't have to worry about a new even while I'm gone then.

Boo to 275 gems for Rafiki though. Any timed premium buildings this time? I have enough gems stocked up to get characters + float, but I am hoping to have something left over to eventually get another non-timed Premium character. I wanted to buy Flash while he's useful but with this event starting up, that's out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter