Disney Magic Kingdoms

Finished Lady last week so I'm happy that she's no longer an issue. Meeko is the other painful character. Seems to be taking forever for the berries. But then when I finish up the tokens, it's a matter of the leaves. I've had a Pocahontas task waiting for me for a bit now but I have to level up Meeko to complete it. Onward is nearly done, with just one character to go. So after that, it's just Pocahontas and of course Hercules to work on. Glad that everyone else is out of the way.

I got tired of how difficult the events were getting and all the cash grabbing so I started playing a lot more casually. I’m missing a few characters and of course it has taken me longer to level them up.

was super excited for Hercules to finally make it to the game though so I’ve been playing normally for this one.

Checking in before welcoming Hercules with event progress:

Holding just over 23,000 EC
Phil at 6, and getting hats for 7, but not planning to level again unless it's needed or free*
Meg ready for 6, but waiting to see token conflicts and if it's necessary (suspecting it will be)
Pegasus ready for 4, but planning not to level unless it helps Herc tokens or free*
Pain at 3, and getting hats still for 4.
not buying Panic
have the parade float
Statue Garden only enchanted attraction, at level 1
holding 56 Muses' Vases before this morning's Radiant Chest

*free at the end of the event, meaning it won't cost me a gem to do it in the Exchange Rate, if it gets that far

For those of you who want the order of what's coming, after you welcome Hercules, then you need in order:

Phil to Level 6 and Pain to Level 4
, then
Hercules to Level 2
, then
Meg to Level 6
, and all of that before
You get another ten rounds with the nymphs
and
Going ten rounds with Hades

Oh, yay.

For those of you who want the order of what's coming, after you welcome Hercules, then you need in order:

, then
Hercules to Level 2
, then
Meg to Level 6
, and all of that before
and

Oh, yay.

With these requirements, I'll be happy with just getting Hercules. I need 15K in EC and I'm at 11K right now.

, then
Hercules to Level 2
, then
Meg to Level 6
, and all of that before
and

Oh, yay.

Went from nothing to do to too many things to figure out :rotfl:

After Hercules initial 5 minute quest, he then has a Gym Buddies quest that requires 3 separate quests. I’ve finished the Hercules one, have Meg working on another and the third requires Phil to be at level 6. There is also a joint Hercules/Phil 4 hour main quest, so I’ve got them doing that right now. Then planning on leveling Phil to 6 so I can finish the Gym Buddies quest. Then on top of all that, we also have Nymph quest. Kinda miss not having anything to do right now (not actually). 😉

The Herc Ears have been downright uncooperative so far, and I need to run it perfect through the rest of this afternoon and evening to welcome him overnight.

, then
Hercules to Level 2
, then
Meg to Level 6
, and all of that before
and

Oh, yay.

Thanks for posting. Thankfully, I already have Phil ready to go to 6, and Meg is not far behind. I think Pain is almost ready too. I'm currently welcoming Hercules, so I'm feeling hopeful. I'm so glad I didn't level Pegasus like I was considering. I'm worried about having enough common tokens for everyone.

I ended up one short, but I got enough Pain hats to get him to 4. Will run three more tries at the last Herc hat overnight. The good news is Phil is already at 6, and Meg's ready for 6, and I'll be able to push her there on Tuesday. This is feeling like it might be close!

The Herc Ears have been downright uncooperative so far, and I need to run it perfect through the rest of this afternoon and evening to welcome him overnight.

I hear you about the frustration of drops and it feels like it’s entirely about luck. I got lucky with my drops and was able to level mine to 2 early this afternoon. Good luck getting them to drop.

Thanks for posting. Thankfully, I already have Phil ready to go to 6, and Meg is not far behind. I think Pain is almost ready too. I'm currently welcoming Hercules, so I'm feeling hopeful. I'm so glad I didn't level Pegasus like I was considering. I'm worried about having enough common tokens for everyone.

I needed up leveling mine up to 4 2 days before We could start collecting for Hercules And got real lucky and collected my final item right before Hercules was available.

Common tokens are definitely going to be an issue. I just got main quest for Hercules Meg, but wont have enough tokens to level her 2 6 until my next Pegasus cloud collection window in 2 hours.

I ended up one short, but I got enough Pain hats to get him to 4. Will run three more tries at the last Herc hat overnight. The good news is Phil is already at 6, and Meg's ready for 6, and I'll be able to push her there on Tuesday. This is feeling like it might be close!

You might be close, but if you can fall into that timeframe you should be fine.

You might be close, but if you can fall into that timeframe you should be fine.

That's good to know. I've got a little insurance in my back pocket in that I collected shoes and bolts for at least two nymphs* when they were available last week before moving on.

* I know I have five shoes and two bolts, and was collecting for others when I accidentally collected Pegasus in a string of collections... and didn't notice if I had collected the last shoe and bolt before that. Speaking of, are there any other nymphs in the "Welcome Hades" round?

Common tokens are definitely going to be an issue. I just got main quest for Hercules Meg, but wont have enough tokens to level her 2 6 until my next Pegasus cloud collection window in 2 hours.

Yep, at least for now, common tokens are a real issue. After Phil and Megs quests that require them to be at level 6, Pain needs to be level 4 for the his next main quest. I’m currently short 14 Pegasus clouds, so I won’t be able to level mine until tonight.

Another issue is these requirement to level up these 3 characters now means we have more conflicting tokens. It should come to know ones surprise that they interfere with nymph items. So of course, collecting the 10 required nymphs is going to take much longer than necessary. :confused3

Common tokens definitely a problem for me. Everyone is ready to level but I don’t have enough common tokens to go around.

Yep, at least for now, common tokens are a real issue. After Phil and Megs quests that require them to be at level 6, Pain needs to be level 4 for the his next main quest. I’m currently short 14 Pegasus clouds, so I won’t be able to level mine until tonight.

Another issue is these requirement to level up these 3 characters now means we have more conflicting tokens. It should come to know ones surprise that they interfere with nymph items. So of course, collecting the 10 required nymphs is going to take much longer than necessary. :confused3

Knowing this, I think I'll concentrate on collecting the nymph items first before I level up anyone else (except Hercules). I don't seem to have an issue collecting items or going after the nymphs with everyone at their current levels.

Hercules is sitting around bored, because I can't get the last ear hat I need to get him to Level 2. It's been like this for more than 24 hours and it's getting old. Maybe I'm bored, too.

Is anyone having weird game slowdowns? Since the last update, my game slows down every now and then for a few seconds, then seems ok again. I'm playing on a pretty new iPhone (no I am not a sheep, yes I want an iPhone :rolleyes1 ) that is not underpowered, so I'm wondering if it's my phone or the game itself.

Hercules is sitting around bored, because I can't get the last ear hat I need to get him to Level 2. It's been like this for more than 24 hours and it's getting old. Maybe I'm bored, too.

Is anyone having weird game slowdowns? Since the last update, my game slows down every now and then for a few seconds, then seems ok again. I'm playing on a pretty new iPhone (no I am not a sheep, yes I want an iPhone :rolleyes1 ) that is not underpowered, so I'm wondering if it's my phone or the game itself.

Haven’t noticed any slowdowns since the last update but I have occasionally had slowdown like you mentioned on my phone in the past. Also running on an iPhone that should be new enough have those issues.

Did anyone run into issues with the spider mini? They refresh every 2 hours, right? After my first collect, mine still hadn’t refreshed after 2 1/2 Hours, so assumed they were every 4 hours. Then noticed they reset around 3 hours later, so I realize that it was every 2 hours. Then they refreshed for me in under 1 1/2 hours my last collection. So basically I have no 🤬 idea when the respawn.:rotfl:

EDIT: It’s possible that first 2 hour non-reset was the game not refreshing properly? Not uncommon for that to happen with my daily refreshes. Also possible I accidentally clicked on a spider earlier when I thought it res pawned in an hour and a half.

Last edited:
And..... I'm out of vases. Guess I'll be waiting a few days for Meg to level up to send that task. I might be a day or so behind in getting the jump on Hades.

Dear Interns, your common token distribution for this event SUCKS. That is all.

And..... I'm out of vases. Guess I'll be waiting a few days for Meg to level up to send that task. I might be a day or so behind in getting the jump on Hades.

Yeah, the vases have by far been my sticking spot, and I've been able to collect four times almost every day. Five a few days, three once.

The good news for me at least is that I finally have everyone leveled to where they have to be now. Phil is pretty much ready for 7 (one more hat), but everybody else has awhile to go with potential token conflicts. Half done with the nymphs, and have all the shoes for the next three, but no bolts at the moment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter