Disney Magic Kingdoms

I just updated...Anyone else have the common tokens as a task for every single character group? Mine are all at level 10. I see people complaining about other issues in FB, but not this one. I also am receiving these common tokens in chests as well.
Yup - there are more attractions that can be upgraded now so the common tokens for PotC, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, and oddly Wall-E seem to have popped back up.

I believe it is because of this:

Enchantments Now Available for the Following Attractions

• Prince Charming’s Regal Carrousel
  • Astro Orbiters
  • Space Traders
  • Princess Fairytale Hall
  • Fantasy Faire
  • Tortuga Tavern
  • Sea Serpent Swing
  • The Kraken
  • Pirates of the Caribbean
  • Davy jones’s Organ

List borrowed from reddit

Proof that you are an intern mole here spreading propoganda. Despite waiting until the last day, I was no where close to getting that Money Bin. It can sit there in the ether next to the Animation Academy and the Reflections of China.
Wonder what ever happened to the three attractions that used to reside in the now-extinct platinum chests?

I have been playing around with the new enchanting California Screaming and it requires you to leave all of this S*it excuse my language to get the buff. I had to remove and move stuff from all over and I got level 1 but you can’t remove the mess after each level so where in the hell did you think we would ever have the room to do this.

Edit: I did get to Level 2 but now what do I do with all this stuff, I need room for Nemo lol

Edit: I put everything back and removed items I added to make Level 2 and lost all my buff. I won’t do it again. I won’t bother. Once you reach a level you should be able to keep that level. Not worth it in my opinion to do.

Last edited:

Just downloaded the update and took a look at the new thrill enhancement requirements. I thought I had been doing a pretty good job of keeping a good amount of concessions and decorations around that area given our general lack of space. I wasn't close to hitting the level 1 requirements. Luckily I had space cleared out in that section of the park for the new event, so I dragged a couple trophies, a few decorations, and several concession stands to that area to meet the requirements and get rid of the quest. Put them back immediately after. No extra magic is worth dealing with that. I have no idea how you'd begin to fit everything you'd need to reach the upper levels. Might be an interesting challenge if we had a lot more land, but seems pretty impossible right now without storing a bunch of attractions.

I just updated...Anyone else have the common tokens as a task for every single character group? Mine are all at level 10. I see people complaining about other issues in FB, but not this one. I also am receiving these common tokens in chests as well.

Ugh, this really stinks. One of the best features they added, in my opinion, was the ability to see at a glance what characters you have at home that could collect tokens. If everyone's collecting stuff now for all of these enchantments, the feature will be useless.

Just downloaded the update and took a look at the new thrill enhancement requirements. I thought I had been doing a pretty good job of keeping a good amount of concessions and decorations around that area given our general lack of space. I wasn't close to hitting the level 1 requirements. Luckily I had space cleared out in that section of the park for the new event, so I dragged a couple trophies, a few decorations, and several concession stands to that area to meet the requirements and get rid of the quest. Put them back immediately after. No extra magic is worth dealing with that. I have no idea how you'd begin to fit everything you'd need to reach the upper levels. Might be an interesting challenge if we had a lot more land, but seems pretty impossible right now without storing a bunch of attractions.
Was thinking the same thing. I'm sitting at over 33 million magic. Do I really want to participate in their stupid-as-f' reindeer games? Me thinks not.

Was thinking the same thing. I'm sitting at over 33 million magic. Do I really want to participate in their stupid-as-f' reindeer games? Me thinks not.

May I ask about how much time you/other more serious gamers spend playing on an average day? Just looking for reference. I am on about 2-3 times a day- morning, night, & lunch hour, have been playing nearly since the game launched and I have <$1M magic and about 1k gems. My game play is sitting between 30-60 minutes on weekdays and 60-90 minutes a day weekends. Just trying to see if I’m doing something wrong or if higher levels of Magic are just reflecting more game play time. Many thanks for your insights.

May I ask about how much time you/other more serious gamers spend playing on an average day? Just looking for reference. I am on about 2-3 times a day- morning, night, & lunch hour, have been playing nearly since the game launched and I have <$1M magic and about 1k gems. My game play is sitting between 30-60 minutes on weekdays and 60-90 minutes a day weekends. Just trying to see if I’m doing something wrong or if higher levels of Magic are just reflecting more game play time. Many thanks for your insights.

Obviously I’m not @supernova (thank god :rotfl: ) and nowhere need his magic total, currently at $15M, but it’s a combination of a lot of things. Logging in 6 or 8 times a day helps (log in less now). Honestly don’t want to figure out how much I probably play(ed) a day. Basically playing since the beginning also make a big difference, especially if you played before they regularly had events and had nothing to do for months other than level and collect magic.

As far as doing doing anything wrong goes, I really doubt that’s the case for you. Probably the biggest difference is logging in more regularly, spending more time playing than we should, and doing it day in and day out probably makes the biggest difference.

Obviously I’m not @supernova (thank god :rotfl: ) and nowhere need his magic total, currently at $15M, but it’s a combination of a lot of things. Logging in 6 or 8 times a day helps (log in less now). Honestly don’t want to figure out how much I probably play(ed) a day. Basically playing since the beginning also make a big difference, especially if you played before they regularly had events and had nothing to do for months other than level and collect magic.

As far as doing doing anything wrong goes, I really doubt that’s the case for you. Probably the biggest difference is logging in more regularly, spending more time playing than we should, and doing it day in and day out probably makes the biggest difference.
Thank you so much for responding! That is a reassuring answer. I’m totally ok having less magic in response to playing less but wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing something major.

Feel like it’s been a few days since I last complained and they just come out with an update, so it feels like a good time to do it. :rotfl:

I was really hoping the update might “fix” some of my issues, but unsurprisingly they didn’t. First of all, it’s ridiculous that we can still only level up 1 character at a time. The game really need to up it to 2. Also, I’ll spare everyone a rant about EVERYTHING that is messed up about attraction enchantments, but there are two things that are bugging me today. The first being, that enhancement leveling isn’t instant and take hours to do. The second is while your leveling up an enhancement, you can’t do any jobs that require that building. I guess I get why, but again an unnecessary hurdle.

OK I lied, I do have one more huge complaint about attraction enhancements because of this update. Because of this completely unwanted feature, at least for me, the game has now brought back that Cinderella ornament thing, the pirate flag, Walle green token and the spinning wheel. I did a quick count and that is at least 18 characters for items I haven’t had to collect for years and only help me for a feature I have no interest in participating in. I seriously have no 🤬 they are doing with this game other than completely🤬 all over it. The game just isn’t worth the time anymore.

Feel like it’s been a few days since I last complained and they just come out with an update, so it feels like a good time to do it. :rotfl:

I was really hoping the update might “fix” some of my issues, but unsurprisingly they didn’t. First of all, it’s ridiculous that we can still only level up 1 character at a time. The game really need to up it to 2. Also, I’ll spare everyone a rant about EVERYTHING that is messed up about attraction enchantments, but there are two things that are bugging me today. The first being, that enhancement leveling isn’t instant and take hours to do. The second is while your leveling up an enhancement, you can’t do any jobs that require that building. I guess I get why, but again an unnecessary hurdle.

OK I lied, I do have one more huge complaint about attraction enhancements because of this update. Because of this completely unwanted feature, at least for me, the game has now brought back that Cinderella ornament thing, the pirate flag, Walle green token and the spinning wheel. I did a quick count and that is at least 18 characters for items I haven’t had to collect for years and only help me for a feature I have no interest in participating in. I seriously have no 🤬 they are doing with this game other than completely🤬 all over it. The game just isn’t worth the time anymore.
I also wonder how having so many characters collecting these items will interfere with collecting for event tokens. That will be annoying.

Ok, was able to get California Screamin' up to level 2 but level 3 will required enhancing a lot of attractions so that will take some time (and might require swapping out some attractions)

And now with all these new attractions that can be enhanced I could bring out like 20 more characters to work on common tasks.... Fearful this is going to get to like before we could send characters "home" and take 20 mins just tondo each round of collecting with so many out now

I also wonder how having so many characters collecting these items will interfere with collecting for event tokens. That will be annoying.
Shouldn't be too annoying. Even with the insane number of common tokens we'll need to enchant these stupid attractions, there's a very good chance that we won't have the scrolls or relics required. So just focus on any event characters that overlap. Because seriously... are you going to continue collecting balloons over tokens for limited-time event characters? Of course not.

Ok, was able to get California Screamin' up to level 2 but level 3 will required enhancing a lot of attractions so that will take some time (and might require swapping out some attractions)
Same. And now I'm less concerned about getting to 3. Going to take quite a while, so it's not especially high on my radar.

I wonder if these idiot interns realize that they're going to now need to up the enchantment token availability. One every fourth chest isn't going to cut it.

Same. And now I'm less concerned about getting to 3. Going to take quite a while, so it's not especially high on my radar.

I wonder if these idiot interns realize that they're going to now need to up the enchantment token availability. One every fourth chest isn't going to cut it.

It really feels like there should be other ways to get blueprints (character tasks? something) - especially given that there are different types of blueprints and half the time I get one out of a chest I can't tell what one it is nor remember what level I need for each attraction enhancement. Feels like they overcomplicated it way more than needed

Also annoyed it’s going to be difficult to see which characters at home can collect useful tokens, trying to ignore the enchantments. I put out loads of concessions, stands etc but the number hasn’t changed on the thrill level - how do we complete the requests? Thought I just had to put them in my park. And do I need to only complete four of those green bars to do level 1? Just want to get rid of the quest

Not a big fan of the "thrill" level thing. I had my park set as good as it could get, but I had to bulldoze my Winnie The Pooh corner to make room for all the garbage trophies and decorations. Still short drink concessions because I was turning useless concessions into elixir. I have more than enough hat stands though....

Also annoyed it’s going to be difficult to see which characters at home can collect useful tokens, trying to ignore the enchantments. I put out loads of concessions, stands etc but the number hasn’t changed on the thrill level - how do we complete the requests? Thought I just had to put them in my park. And do I need to only complete four of those green bars to do level 1? Just want to get rid of the quest
You have to place the items in the California Screaming area at this point for it to count. Four for Level 1.i got mine to level 2 by junking up my California Screaming area. But list that when I put them back to get ready for Nemo. So not going to do the Thrill area any more and mess up my Kingdom. As long as they don’t reduce the magic I generally get I just don’t see the need. Maybe for new players it will help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter