Disney Magic Kingdoms

Oof. They are being torn apart on their facebook page. They may have pushed too hard with this one.

At this point I'm more interested in what could be pending on the 15th.

Sorry if I missed this but is it only during this event you can work towards Mulan’s Comfy outfit or can you continue after the event

Seems like a big overlap of characters for the tower and the glitch fabric (being the Mulan characters) so challenge if both things can only be worked towards during the event

Yeah I don't think that was an accident. Each event is pushing us to the point where we will either have to spend real money or lose. We get closer every time. :(

Oof. They are being torn apart on their facebook page. They may have pushed too hard with this one.

At this point I'm more interested in what could be pending on the 15th.

It's always like that on FB, then people send in their money. And enticing people to something coming up? It means you're still hooked. This is not all that dissimilar from the marketing model drug dealers use. I know, I know, I am cynical about this game. But it you take a step back and watch how they keep tightening the noose it's clear IMHO.

Ten collection cycles is 20 hours. With only 24 hours in a day, I hope your idea of a whole night's sleep does not entail 4 hours. Shipping a few Ambien your way. :angel:

:rotfl2: That’s true, maybe the 10 is a little to ambitious. That said, I usually collect first thing in the morning and right before going to bed (maybe spent 2 or 4 gems), so if you collect every 2 hours you can technically get in 9 collections and still get 8 hours of sleep.

Like a said before, I don’t set alarm during the night, but I wake up a few times during the night so it’s fairly easy to collect once. I’m just a bad sleeper, lucky I’m not old enough that it’s because I need to use the bathroom yet. :rotfl: The cold weather last week didn’t help, either, since I had a restless dog who woke me up more often than usual.

I was reading the angry posts over on FB, just for fun, and I found this gem:

I would start complaining to Disney directly and here’s why - DMK/Gameloft is licensing the Disney brand for this game. Somewhere in their contract, they are required to uphold the Disney brand in good standing. By complaining consistently to DISNEY directly (social media @‘s on Twitter, Facebook, etc) the community becomes the squeaky wheel. If enough of us complain to DISNEY directly, they will likely take note and contact game loft for not upholding their end of the branding bargain.

This is not the case for my game. You must be very lucky

I can buy 2 of the 3 items needed with elixirs, but not all 3. That would be great if I could.

It's always like that on FB, then people send in their money. And enticing people to something coming up? It means you're still hooked. This is not all that dissimilar from the marketing model drug dealers use. I know, I know, I am cynical about this game. But it you take a step back and watch how they keep tightening the noose it's clear IMHO.
Absolutely. It's frustrating to see people complain about how hard it is and then post "I spent $XXX on this game and NOTHING!" Well, you dingbat, that's why they don't change. You keep sending them money.

And why I ran the numbers on the TC last week and realized I was done. I want to see what the new characters are, but no real world money on this. If they keep tightening much more, I'll just remove the app. I've done it on other games. No skin off my back!

Ten collection cycles is 20 hours. With only 24 hours in a day, I hope your idea of a whole night's sleep does not entail 4 hours. Shipping a few Ambien your way. :angel:

Well, technically 10 collections are only 18 hours. The first one happens with "no wait" because it's the overnight. Now, we're at 6 hours of sleep. Assuming, someone's bladder requires a middle of the night visit, someone could get 10 collections in and still get in 7+hours of sleep.

But who wants to maintain that strict 2 hr schedule for the length of the event. Don't people have obligations that involve others that would delay a timely collection each time (meetings, phone calls, in the car driving, getting dinner, etc). My problem is always sleeping in.

Save them. Rumor is the next event will be almost immediately after this ends (2/14, 2/15).
Awesome thank you! I was gone for a week so I haven't been paying attention much.

I got all of the characters and attractions from this event. There's no way I'll get Crick-ee so should I just hold onto the EC and not spend it?

Awesome thank you! I was gone for a week so I haven't been paying attention much.

I got all of the characters and attractions from this event. There's no way I'll get Crick-ee so should I just hold onto the EC and not spend it?

The EC has not been carring over or converted to gems

Sorry if I missed this but is it only during this event you can work towards Mulan’s Comfy outfit or can you continue after the event

Seems like a big overlap of characters for the tower and the glitch fabric (being the Mulan characters) so challenge if both things can only be worked towards during the event
I was wondering the same thing.

So I have all of the objects for Mulan's comfy outfit except for the fabric that I need the stupid cricket to get.

That said, I now have 20/25 ear hats. Five to go before I start stockpiling EC to get the character.

Is it possible to have less than 0% in comfy costumes? If so, than that’s where my interest lies in Mulan’s.

How were you able to get both of your collected already? Think I’m 1/8 for both items but then again I didn’t even realize their were items to collect until 2 or 3 hours ago. Not that it matters, since I’m sure I’ll collect them all before the cricket can.

Also looks like your doing more 2 hour collects than I am since I’m only at 17/25.

If you buy Crickee's 2nd and 3rd item, those will carry over. Then if there is ever another opportunity to get him you will already have a bunch of his tokens.
Ah okay that makes sense. I’ll go ahead and do that then. Thanks!

A minor accomplishment, and a temporary one at that.

I finished leveling Lady Tremaine to 10 yesterday, which means that, if only until Cri-Kee is unlocked, I have all available characters leveled to 10.

It's kind of weird seeing no token drops from any characters or in any chest! :D

I am in awe. I've got 7 characters still leveling up.

Is it possible to have less than 0% in comfy costumes? If so, than that’s where my interest lies in Mulan’s.

How were you able to get both of your collected already? Think I’m 1/8 for both items but then again I didn’t even realize their were items to collect until 2 or 3 hours ago. Not that it matters, since I’m sure I’ll collect them all before the cricket can.

Also looks like your doing more 2 hour collects than I am since I’m only at 17/25.

Drop rates have been pretty solid for me this time around on the other items. For the cricket stuff, I have been able to check in regularly during the day, plus I was in the top ten each time, which gave me extra EC. I started off levels two and three with a nice extra pile of currency. Starting off this level, I was immediately able to buy 13 hats, so I was already half way there. Whereas you had about 15 more cocoas than starting this level.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter