Disney Magic Kingdoms

Nice job! I currently have everything out except Omnidroid City. I don’t have Steamboat Willie but can fit it if I get it.

I hate how the attractions all are full squares - even if what you see would look like the corners could be cut - but then the land isn’t set up with nice corners so you think you’ll fit something and Hen see just a corner won’t fit or somenthing ... and I think that is most blatant in the Tomorrowland area
Everything PLUS Omnidroid City will fit (don't have the now-useless Steamboat Willie attraction), and would have a bit more room if I removed some of my concession stands. As if I need any more magic at this point.

It looks like, along with the Cinderella expansion, we'll be getting new content for Mulan as well. I just got a pop up for the livestream on Friday with the existing Mulan attractions in the background, and on Instagram they teased their 2019 content with a picture of Cri-Kee (the cricket Mulan's grandma gives her). Perhaps that will be a tower event, where Cri-Kee is the reward?

I'm terrible about figuring out the next event based upon the clues. Any ideas on the next event for the livestream on the 4th?

I’m sure it will include a Mulan update. Historically, around the same time Disneyland has a Lunar New Year event, the game has released and rereleased Mulan. The cherry blossoms are a clue, the Asian architecture is a clue, and I think there were cattails present in the movie as well. Maybe they’ll add the three soldiers to the bunch, or maybe even Shan Yu, since they don’t quite yet have a villain.

Is there a current list of all the buildings that give trophies when there's a gold event? Seems like one that used to give trophies stopped recently, but now I can't remember which one.

I’m trying to follow imatooki’s layout and am already struggling. I can’t get Pluto’s house to fit in the same spot, so then can’t get those 6 attractions into that block of land. Anyone have any tips?

I’m trying to follow imatooki’s layout and am already struggling. I can’t get Pluto’s house to fit in the same spot, so then can’t get those 6 attractions into that block of land. Anyone have any tips?
I did it last night. I had to start at one end of the map and go to the other on some of those perfectly fit it buildings. I love how @Immatooki keeps all the themes together. So great to have emptied my building storage. Although, I don't think Toy Story Mania was included, so that is still in storage. But then again, that is a creepy looking building, so I'm ok with that.

@lmmatooki - Thanks for sharing your pics. I rearranged last week and have a pretty similar setup (not totally the same of course). It all fits, but I'm missing SW, the Ice Rink, and that Mike & Sully ride that costs too many gems. So I have a bit of extra room in Tomorrowland. I have to say that I think it's ridiculous that it's this hard to fit it all in and I think they could be more generous with land, even if it costs a bunch of magic, but in the meantime I'm kind of glad I don't have those attractions since it makes it easier to squeeze it all in.

Thx. I picked up the few I was missing. But then realized I have no room to place them. But at least I have them for rhe future.
Me too. There was a Peter Pan hat and wooden swords I didn’t have. I think there’s still another Alice hat stand I’m missing that isn’t there now though.

Just catching up - Got SW in my chest, so I'm collecting fabric AGAIN.

Haven't been following the updates as I've been too busy, but I would expect the next tower event/character opportunity to be Mulan based on two things - Lunar New Year coming up and the fact that I started this game right before Lilo and Stitch started and the only two collections where I do not have a single character (based on gaining them through events) are Mulan and the Lion King. I would expect the Lion King to be part of an event closer to the release of the new movie. All the other collections from events have had someone available to "win" even if it only gains 1 character for the collection.

Okay two things I’d like to say:

1. Drops for nick’s ear hats are atrocious. It should not take me this long to get him. I don’t even like zootopia but I want my story to progress.

2. Does anyone else have trouble playing the videos for the free gems? Every time I watch them it fails to load the first time and I always have to click retry. Just wondering if I’m the only one.

Okay two things I’d like to say:

1. Drops for nick’s ear hats are atrocious. It should not take me this long to get him. I don’t even like zootopia but I want my story to progress.

2. Does anyone else have trouble playing the videos for the free gems? Every time I watch them it fails to load the first time and I always have to click retry. Just wondering if I’m the only one.

I sometimes have issues and even retry doesn't work. And sometimes it works. Sometimes I have to restart the app.

I sometimes have issues and even retry doesn't work. And sometimes it works. Sometimes I have to restart the app.
I’ve had to restart the app a couple times too or exit out of the video and try again. These are nit picky things but my game also will lag some when I’m collecting magic and when I click on stuff it won’t work for a few seconds. It’s like it’s system overload and it can’t handle me clicking on so many things at once

Nice job getting everything to fit! :thumbsup2

Your right, it shouldn’t be that tough and there really isn’t anything we can do about the lack of land, but the developers could. I think the most frustrating aspect of the “lack of land” is that it’s there and it’s been there fore a long time. Those 12 unopened plots of land just mock us and I’m getting the feeling that’s there intention. :rotfl:
After being with this game for so long, I have accepted their ways by now hahaha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter