Disney Magic Kingdoms

I want to go on record here and now to state once and for all that I am NOT the Gameloft mole (maybe).

Mole? They are rather short-sighted sometimes. You don't have the PR niceties to be allowed in public without a parent, so no way you are a gameloft mole! :rotfl2: Just kidding, hope your holiday season has been great

Is it New that they list the level your character is on when you go to send them on a quest or was that always there and I never noticed?

Made it home, paid the gems to restore my streak in my Windows game, got my Sapphire Chest...Boo! I would have really liked Flash, but I'm glad to have gotten new characters in both games.

Back to the WiFi grind...

Mole? They are rather short-sighted sometimes. You don't have the PR niceties to be allowed in public without a parent, so no way you are a gameloft mole! :rotfl2: Just kidding, hope your holiday season has been great
One of my favorite film gags is the mole in the White House from that awful Rocky & Bullwinkle movie 18 years ago. And a very Merry Christmas to you and your family!!
Mole.jpg

Thank goodness I read the Dis! I normally never recover my streaks when I miss a daily reward. But when I saw you all talking about the Sapphire chest from Christmas, I recovered my streak and I got Flower! That completed my Bambi set and gave me 16 gems. Totally worth spending the 5 gems to recover :)

Something about the chests have been bugging me since the WiR event, but I wasn’t sure what it was until now. None of the chests give out any WiR items and I think chest always gave 1 or 2 items for event characters in the past. I know some don’t like chests giving out items, but it’s always been something I’ve always liked and appreciated.

Something about the chests have been bugging me since the WiR event, but I wasn’t sure what it was until now. None of the chests give out any WiR items and I think chest always gave 1 or 2 items for event characters in the past. I know some don’t like chests giving out items, but it’s always been something I’ve always liked and appreciated.

Yep. I noticed the same thing. They were totally useless this past event.

One of my favorite film gags is the mole in the White House from that awful Rocky & Bullwinkle movie 18 years ago. And a very Merry Christmas to you and your family!!
View attachment 371766

MOLE!!!!

200.gif

I have everything Merlin offered, bought all of the required button fabric, as well as a handful of Mayor tokens. Still up over 42k in elixir. What the hell am I saving them for?

That’s a good question, I think you should transfer your elixir to me Oh and while your at it how about 5 million in magic so I can open the 2 spots of land I can’t seem to collect enough magic to open. :dance3:

I don't now if you'd call it a "gag" as such,but in "Tiny Toon Adventures:How I Spent my Summer Vacation," there's a scene where some of the characters are at the theater,and the sound test at the beginning(think "THX") sends everyone flying out of their seats. The one quote I've been using for years:"The audience is now deaf".

I don't now if you'd call it a "gag" as such,but in "Tiny Toon Adventures:How I Spent my Summer Vacation," there's a scene where some of the characters are at the theater,and the sound test at the beginning(think "THX") sends everyone flying out of their seats. The one quote I've been using for years:"The audience is now deaf".

What do you guys think the new permanent content will be? They shared a clue wheel on Facebook. I'm guessing Dumbo, since that will be coming out soon and one of the clues on the wheel looks like a circus wagon to me.

But, some of the other clues are cinderella, Tangled, and Wall-e. So it could be the stepsisters and Lady Tremaine, or Pascal from Tangled. Not sure what they could add to Wall-e.

What do you guys think the new permanent content will be? They shared a clue wheel on Facebook. I'm guessing Dumbo, since that will be coming out soon and one of the clues on the wheel looks like a circus wagon to me.

But, some of the other clues are cinderella, Tangled, and Wall-e. So it could be the stepsisters and Lady Tremaine, or Pascal from Tangled. Not sure what they could add to Wall-e.

There are five different clues,all pertaining to storyline:Wall-E,Cinderella,Toy Story,Tangled and Monsters Inc. This suggests to me that we're getting more content in one of those five. Honestly,Cinderella is the strongest possibility as we still don't have Lady Tremaine or the stepsisters. I think the Grand Duke might be doable too,not sure about the King.

I would love it if they would add in some Moana, Hercules or the Rescuers but I doubt that will happen any time soon if ever :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter