Disney Magic Kingdoms

Hit the time wall and now waiting for Shank to unlock. 6/20 glitched fabric and 0/20 jasmine fabric (blah). Yesss is two hats away from being ready for level 4. 42k EC.

Non-event wise I now have Minnie’s classic costume. Ariel is ready to level to 9 but holding off til after the event since she costs EC. All other TLM characters are either already at 10 or ready to go to 10, but since they earn EC they’ll just have to wait too.

Gathering for Jasmine. I need 1 hat. And in a bit of irony I'm sure you all can appreciate, I got my final 4 drops needed for Tia today. I can't welcome her though because she's a 24 hour wait and I need Jasmine to start the Jasmine comfy clothes task.

It's been well over a month, I guess a day or so more won't be much.

Jasmine's outfit is going to be tough. I have 8 of the glitchy fabric but only 1 of the comfy fabric...

I give the developers credit for trying something new with the Princess costume outfits and a way for people to get Princess they may not have. That said, I DO NOT WANT TO EVER COLLECT ANOTHER STUPID ITEM FOR CHARACTER COSTUMES IN AN EVENT EVER AGAIN!!! :rotfl:

Last edited:
Oh please, an hour & a half into the trophy challenge and 1st place already has 431 trophies.

same here..after 1 hour or so the first had almost 400.2nd had like 130.i had 9 or so haha..
still not even welcoming jasmine.maybe today after the combo task.i don´t really like that exaggerated story line.maybe i´m just too old for it though.it seems like they wanna make the internet look like the hottest thing right now.
found 2 platinum chests since yesterday.curious what they´ll bring me.have only 5.7k EC.i´m def not ready for an event like that and i´m almost sure now i won´t get every character.if i´m lucky i get belle still

Still need 2 more hats for Yesss. Went the whole day without even a pity hat yesterday, despite sending them out every 4 hours. Quickly getting boring as I started on her as soon as she became available. Sigh...

i need again 3 of those annoying earhats to level Yesss up to 3.for jasmine its going to take an eternity with those 8h/12h tasks for,i believe,rare tokens.and i basically only have ham for the 1 token and 1 or 2 characters max for the other one.
at least my first platinum chest dropped the sea serpent swing.is that a POTC themed attraction or just random?it doesn´t show what tokens it would spit out but also have my characters ready to level up currently

Still need 2 more hats for Yesss. Went the whole day without even a pity hat yesterday, despite sending them out every 4 hours. Quickly getting boring as I started on her as soon as she became available. Sigh...

I think I found a way to speed up the token drop. Just send a character to level to 10. As soon as I did that, BOOM, two hats dropped for Yesss within the hour.

Of course, now I have to wait until tomorrow morning to level Yesss to 3. :rolleyes1 :bored:

Don’t think I’ve ever doing this well with EC in an event before. Currently have 65,000 EC collected with 18 days to go. :thumbsup2 ( :thumbsup2 to the amount of EC, not 18 days left for the event)

Also have a huge lead in trophy mini event with 393 giving me a 149 trophy lead over #2 and 208 triply lead over #10. So I should get 3K more EC and 20 gems tomorrow.

* correct, updated my numbers since it haven’t updated to correct numbers when I posted.

Last edited:
i need again 3 of those annoying earhats to level Yesss up to 3.for jasmine its going to take an eternity with those 8h/12h tasks for,i believe,rare tokens.and i basically only have ham for the 1 token and 1 or 2 characters max for the other one.
at least my first platinum chest dropped the sea serpent swing.is that a POTC themed attraction or just random?it doesn´t show what tokens it would spit out but also have my characters ready to level up currently

http://disneymagickingdomswiki.wikia.com/wiki/Sea_Serpent_Swing

I’m also very bored with it. I got yesss but of course have been waiting forever now to get her leveled to 2 just so I can get buzztube. I have 0 chance of getting anything good in the trophy leaderboard

I am collecting for Jasmine. It is 5 Tiaras and 5 hats. Think 1000 EC. So not bad. Slowest drops so far is hats as usual.
I have just managed to get the last hat to level Jasmine to level 2. It is going to cost 5000 EC, is it worth levelling her up or just leave it until it reverts back to potions. Seems a lot of EC when I only have 20K.

I have just managed to get the last hat to level Jasmine to level 2. It is going to cost 5000 EC, is it worth levelling her up or just leave it until it reverts back to potions. Seems a lot of EC when I only have 20K.

According to this spoiler site @hopemax posted a few pages back, it looks like keeping princesses at lvl 1 should be fine for duration of the event. In other words, they can get their comfy costumes at lvl 1. Spoiler doesn’t say they are used for other tokens that I can see.

It doesn’t mention whether they need to be a higher lvl to earn fabric. My Cinderella is working on Jasmine blue fabric. But my princesses are all lvl 10 so I can’t be sure of the lvl needed to earn fabric.

https://www.reddit.com/r/disneymagi...iler_all_activities_for_wir_character_tokens/

I stand at 8 pink fabric and 5 comfy fabric. I have a couple more possibilities before the end of the day, but I'm OK with those numbers considering I didn't even have Jasmine until this morning.

If I don’t already have Jasmine as a playable character will I be able to get her? I’ve unlocked Buzztube, but I don’t see any tasks for welcoming Jazmin yet.

I finished the 3 part task, working on Yesss and Ralph 8 hr task. Currently sitting at 5 glitched fabric and 2 jasmine fabric for the costume. Not too bad since I haven't been actively searching them out yet. Trying to finish the event tasks first then work on the fabrics.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter