Disney Magic Kingdoms

Minnie and Pete also require Button fabric. That can only be earned by having the Steamboat Willie attraction or 800 elixir a piece. We need 30 total, so 30,000 elixir. Yep, that's going to be awhile too.

The intern' s brilliance baffles me again. So there's no way to earn classic fabric other than building the steamboat which can only be won. Well that will take me years

well, you get the ones you need for Mickey at least just through the daily rewards - so you don't need any other way ... at least until after the event ends

Wow. This is going to take a long, long time. I don't have high hopes about getting the Steamboat Willie attraction.

I'm back!! I hate that I have been away for so long. My work has hit its busy season so that means longer days and falling asleep right when you get home haha. I hope all is well and this event is very intriguing to me!

Nice to see you back! You were missed!

Minnie and Pete also require Button fabric. That can only be earned by having the Steamboat Willie attraction or 800 elixir a piece. We need 30 total, so 30,000 elixir. Yep, that's going to be awhile too.

I think only Mickey's costume is limited to only being won during the event - so yeah, the others will be set up to take forever to get

What's the time limit on the event? I'm not seeing any event pop-up window in my game.

i thought it said it was through the 23rd - but maybe I understood it wrong and just that it is through the 23rd that you will get fabric as the daily reward, not that Mickey's constume can only be gotten by the 23rd (maybe I took those things to be the same - that is, if you don't get enough fabric by the 23rd then you can't get Mickey)

Does the two-device trick still work for opening chests?

It seems to. However it really, really, REALLY shows me how rigged the whole chest system really is. I've opened about 20 chest so far with that method, and EVERY single time, I've gotten the pirate mast. I've tried tapping while looking at the flashing objects. I've tried looking away and randomly tapping. I've tried tapping immediately. I've tried tapping after waiting for a while. Every time, I've gotten the pirate mast. Just did it while typing this, and guess what, Pirate Mast AGAIN. There is absolutely no way if this was truly a random tapper I should get 20 straight Pirate Masts. Completely ridiculous. Here's one more for ya that I've attached. I just did this one with my eyes closed. I'll let you guess what it is.

Update: I've given up for today. Have opened at least another 10 chests. Every one the Pirate Mast.

Attachments

• IMG_0464.PNG
    IMG_0464.PNG
    397.6 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
I’m sorry, I must be blind, but where do you find the steamboat willie attraction?

It’s in platinum chests.

I made the mistake of looking at the Facebook threads and my god some people who play this game are the worst combination of inpatient and stupid. Everything but the concession stand is permanent content. You have time to grind away at the tokens & attraction and the ones who buy chests and don’t instantly get what they want are crying “cash grab”. I’m curious if they buy lottery tickets and then complain if they didn’t become millionaires.

Can only be found in a Platinum Chest. I wish you luck.
It’s in platinum chests.

I made the mistake of looking at the Facebook threads and my god some people who play this game are the worst combination of inpatient and stupid. Everything but the concession stand is permanent content. You have time to grind away at the tokens & attraction and the ones who buy chests and don’t instantly get what they want are crying “cash grab”. I’m curious if they buy lottery tickets and then complain if they didn’t become millionaires.
Lol I’m not wasting my gems on that. I’ll save them for the next event. I’ll probably get mickey’s costume and that’s it. I’m trying to collect stuff for aurora right now

I thought they said Mickey couldn’t help collect for this once you have his costume?

Mickey has a task with his Classic Costume BUT it also requires Steamboat Willie attraction.

Ugh! It's such a money grab that I refuse to play it. If I get lucky and win the Steamboat Willie attraction in a Platinum Chest great! But I’m not gonna spend gems or cash on platinum chests just so I can gamble on possible winning one. If/when we get Mickey classic costume it's also inexcusable not to let him collect the fabric! If they want to make it challenging great, but make it legendary or make it a 24 hour job. Also, if they want require SB Willie attraction required than give us more options to get it. Make it purchasable with gems, even if it’s a lot, or make it so we could buy it with cash. Doubt I’d do either, but give people those option.

EDIT: Like other have said, I guess we can still get Button Classic Fabric 30 (15 each for Minnie Mouse and Pete) with elixir, but that’s the only way to get them.

Last edited:
Ugh! It's such a money grab that I refuse to play it. If I get lucky and win the Steamboat Willie attraction in a Platinum Chest great! But I’m not gonna spend gems or cash on platinum chests just so I can gamble on possible winning one. If/when we get Mickey classic costume it's also inexcusable not to let him collect the fabric! If they want to make it challenging great, but make it legendary or make it a 24 hour job. Also, if they want require SB Willie attraction required than give us more options to get it. Make it purchasable with gems, even if it’s a lot, or make it so we could buy it with cash. Doubt I’d do either, but give people those option.

Just so we are all clear in our ranting. There are 2 types of Fabric. Once Mickey has his costume, he can earn one of the fabrics.. The 2nd fabric requires the attraction, in addition to the costume.

Just so we are all clear in our ranting. There are 2 types of Fabric. Once Mickey has his costume, he can earn one of the fabrics.. The 2nd fabric requires the attraction, in addition to the costume.

:rotfl: Funny that you said that, because I was updating my post with that information when you were typing your post.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter