• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

Anybody else feel like they need way more tokens for characters now? I feel like I’m super behind and feeling like quitting and I even have 2k gems :(

Yeah, I really hate their current requirements for just the “easy” item for the last 2 events. Each BH6 (7) and tLM (7) character requires 435 shells/microbots alone! Which means to max level 1 character you have to have characters spend 435 hours worth of collecting time. That means to max level all 14 BH6/tLM characters require 6,090 hours worth of collecting time for shells/bots, which is 253.75 days. Obviously each event has 7 characters (?) who can collect for the, but of course they also have to collect other items. I’m all for a “challenge” and don’t mind it taking awhile to finish a character, but it’s becoming ridiculous.

I blame the people that have finished collecting for the characters and saying that they have nothing to do now until the next event for them increasing the items needed for characters.

I'm not sure when I started playing, I know I wasn't even in the first month the game came out. Maybe a few months after. I'm still levelling characters (just sent Peter Pan to finish). I play when I can and I don't have many of the villans which I noticed in this Tower Challenge is important. All previous ones I never noticed that I was continually missing out on the quests and the slot for the Tower.

Hopefully, I will get the missing characters later on.

Each BH6 (7) and tLM (7) character requires 435 shells/microbots alone! Which means to max level 1 character you have to have characters spend 435 hours worth of collecting time. That means to max level all 14 BH6/tLM characters require 6,090 hours worth of collecting time for shells/bots, which is 253.75 days. Obviously each event has 7 characters (?) who can collect for the, but of course they also have to collect other items. I’m all for a “challenge” and don’t mind it taking awhile to finish a character, but it’s becoming ridiculous.

I finally finished upgrading all of my BH6 characters to Level 10 and have sent them home. Yes, it was tedious getting all of those darn microbots. However long it has been since the BH6 characters were released is how long it took me to get all of the microbots and other tokens. Now granted, I also have Tinker Bell and she was helping with the microbots.

With TLM characters, I am at the point that I need shells again to level up any characters. I will just keep sending them out to collect shells. It will take some time, but I know that at some point they will all be at Level 10.

I blame the people that have finished collecting for the characters and saying that they have nothing to do now until the next event for them increasing the items needed for characters.

I'm not sure when I started playing, I know I wasn't even in the first month the game came out. Maybe a few months after. I'm still levelling characters (just sent Peter Pan to finish). I play when I can and I don't have many of the villans which I noticed in this Tower Challenge is important. All previous ones I never noticed that I was continually missing out on the quests and the slot for the Tower.

Hopefully, I will get the missing characters later on.

Feel free to blame me for trying to be one of those people, but never quite get there before an new event starts. :rotfl: That said, if and when I ever get their, I won’t be complaining about having nothing to do, I would cherish it. :thumbsup2 I'd love a month or two with “nothing to do” after that I’d be looking for something new to do though.

I finally finished upgrading all of my BH6 characters to Level 10 and have sent them home. Yes, it was tedious getting all of those darn microbots. However long it has been since the BH6 characters were released is how long it took me to get all of the microbots and other tokens. Now granted, I also have Tinker Bell and she was helping with the microbots.

With TLM characters, I am at the point that I need shells again to level up any characters. I will just keep sending them out to collect shells. It will take some time, but I know that at some point they will all be at Level 10.

Congrats on finishing up all your BH6 characters, I finished mine right before the tower event started.

My tLM characters are currently at:
Sebastian: 9
Scuttle : ready for 9
Ariel : 8
Prince Eric: ready for 9
King Triton : ready for 8
Flounder : ready for 9
Ursula : ready for 8

I think I’ll level up King Triton before bed.

I'm done with the microbot collecting too. I still have one more to level to 10 then they are done. Still have 3 Winnie the Pooh to level to 10 and 2 more Peter Pan still at 9, 2 or 3 Bambi to level to 10 then I think I'm left with the LM characters (7-8 level).

Does anyone know who the next character sets will be? I noticed they used Toy Story twice in a row. I just want to know who to work on now before it starts.

Does anyone know who the next character sets will be? I noticed they used Toy Story twice in a row. I just want to know who to work on now before it starts.
I am working on the fairies Merryweather just levelling to 10, 13 hours to go. Flora is level 9, and Fauna is level 8 ready to level up. I am sure they have used them in the last 3 tower challenges. And Zootopia characters. And Eve and Walle.

There is a spoiler on the the reddit group that Chapter 3 is: Toy Story, Tangled, WALL-E, Alice in Wonderland.

Also, Mayor Ear hats will cost 600. Mad Hatter 1500 and the attraction 750.

I finally gave in and fed merlin, I had enough decorations to earn me 14k elixir :rotfl:

I'm back down to 1.8 million magic, which I seem to hover around.
I'll start to earn more and then level a character that is over 100k magic. Then by the time I get back up to 1.8mil it's time to level another character who uses loads of magic.
I'm never going to unlock that small land behind It's A Small World!

As for the event, I have all of the megaphones and mayor pins. I've been taking my sweet time collecting from the tower so I'm only at 3k EC towards the next phase. Also still trying to get 25k points to get the Lamp stand reward. I need 8k more points so it shouldn't be too long from now.

Have a few characters collecting for level 10, that will be nice to knock my total down from the 16 I have left to get to 10. (well, 17, once the tower event is over and i have the mayor)

The endless search for shells and microbots continues..........

There is a spoiler on the the reddit group that Chapter 3 is: Toy Story, Tangled, WALL-E, Alice in Wonderland.

AHHH So I am levelling the wrong characters. Will need to get the Tangled characters levelled up.

AHHH So I am levelling the wrong characters. Will need to get the Tangled characters levelled up.
Me too. I don't have Max, I have Flynn and Rapunzel ready to go to 8, and I've had Mother Gothel ready to welcome for a while, but she takes 24 HOURS and even then she'll only be level 1. Plus I'm trying to get my Alice gang up, too. Geez. I'll have no one at level 10 in time.

It’s not event only, just looks super creepy when it turns purple I guess lol
Super dooper creepy. Wish I would have taken a pic to share. Maleficient has only cursed it once in my game...the giant bulbous Woody eyes probably even freaked her out!! Lol

Me too. I don't have Max, I have Flynn and Rapunzel ready to go to 8, and I've had Mother Gothel ready to welcome for a while, but she takes 24 HOURS and even then she'll only be level 1. Plus I'm trying to get my Alice gang up, too. Geez. I'll have no one at level 10 in time.

If I remember correctly, Mother Gothel was not included in the previous TC. I hope she won't join either this time.
But Pete joined the fight (so did Oogie and Jafar), so who knows :confused3

None of the villains was included previously, and I thought that makes sense because why would they help the heroes to defeat Maleficent? So this TC is a bit strange to me.

Sounds right to me. Alice, because we can see that people can earn the Mad Hatter in this round. Wall-E because it's the toughest one and they always include in in the Tower challenges...

So 18K for the ear hats. I think this is more than before but I can't remember exactly. I'm up to 13 right now so I'm not worried.

If I remember correctly, Mother Gothel was not included in the previous TC. I hope she won't join either this time.
But Pete joined the fight (so did Oogie and Jafar), so who knows :confused3

None of the villains was included previously, and I thought that makes sense because why would they help the heroes to defeat Maleficent? So this TC is a bit strange to me.[/QUOTE
Yeah, I'm wary of the "villian" theme this time. So of course I'll waste the next 24 hours of my precious levelling time, probably just to find out we don't need her after all.

All the attractions will fit if you own all the land. I’ve tried to keep movie attractions together and have 40+ stands mixed in and had just over 1/2 a plot of land open. If you don’t care about that and let the game place most of the attractions for you, you can probably have 2+ plots open.

The problem is that it’s like a jigsaw puzzle and if you don’t place some of the pieces right, your gonna have trouble placing everything. Also, every time they add a piece (ie Toy Story Mania) you may need to rearrange other pieces to accommodate for it.

If it helps you at all, I have all my Beuty and the Beast and Frozen attractions on the 2 plots of land between Small World and the Portal. Lion King, Jungle Cruise, Aladdin and Lilo and Stitch buildings in all the land around Big Thunder Mountain. I’ve also placed the Onmidroid City on it’s own plot of land (behind Small World) so I can put it in storage when/if I need the extra land. At this point I have little confidence that the interns will release a new plot of land when the next event happens.
I shifted some buildings around and fit Midway Mania into my park. It came at the expense of a couple of concession stands, but hey, they're more expendable than the attractions. And outside of The Little Mermaid, nothing is really grouped intentionally. Just where ever everything would fit.

I shifted some buildings around and fit Midway Mania into my park. It came at the expense of a couple of concession stands, but hey, they're more expendable than the attractions. And outside of The Little Mermaid, nothing is really grouped intentionally. Just where ever everything would fit.

So it's more like a 6 Flags park than the Magic Kingdom? :rotfl:

About the same - might look for them but don't make sure I get them all or anything

I think the cursed buildings is the dumbest part of them - really not a huge deal for them to be cursed, really easy to uncurse them, and when you do the reward is meaningless

Thought this since the first Tower event - if they are going to do this, make it harder to uncurse them (maybe have to send a character on a task to do so?) but then make it more worthwhile with a better reward (more EC or points or a hot chocolate or something)
I like the idea about sending a character to un-curse a building. And if you had the requested character, you would get a better payout of ec. I think that would be a huge improvement to the cursed building idea. Hope the interns read your idea.

Yeah, I really hate their current requirements for just the “easy” item for the last 2 events. Each BH6 (7) and tLM (7) character requires 435 shells/microbots alone! Which means to max level 1 character you have to have characters spend 435 hours worth of collecting time. That means to max level all 14 BH6/tLM characters require 6,090 hours worth of collecting time for shells/bots, which is 253.75 days. Obviously each event has 7 characters (?) who can collect for the, but of course they also have to collect other items. I’m all for a “challenge” and don’t mind it taking awhile to finish a character, but it’s becoming ridiculous.
Omg...after reading your post, I truly feel like I have no life. I had no idea it would take that long to finish up.

I don't really care for them using WALL-E. Not enough characters and it uses up all my cocoa fast. Thx for the 600 tip. So, I need to save up 18k for the Mayor and then another 1k to welcome him. I'm at 10k now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter