Disney Magic Kingdom Magical Minatures?????

Maleficent2

DIS Veteran
Does anyone carry these any longer and how many to the set?

Can I get them at WDW? HOW much should I expect to pay?

Thanks

Mal

We collected all of the Tiny Kingdom statues (except Nightmare before Xmas, which I though was ugly!). I know the CMs at TDS talked about a second edition of Tiny Kingdoms to come out, but I've never seen them! I really like my collection - they're beautiful, so much detail! They're affordable and they don't take up tons of room either. I haven't asked about them in a long time, but the last time I did ask, the CM said it appears they're not going to repeat this. I guess it didn't go over very well - maybe my collection will really be worth something someday (LOL!)

What exactly are they? Are they the ones that were about 2 inches high and depicted all of the movies Disney made? In small yellow like boxes that were 8 sided and had a picture on the inside? I know Value City carried all of the ones that didn't sell at TDS. I got the Buzz light year set and jungle book very cheap.

try toysrus.com They have peter pan's flight playset and dumbo's ride. They use to have them at target too.

We got our set (the main castle and the 2 add-ons, PeterPan and Dumbo) for $19.95 at Sam' Club. We actually bought 2--gave one to Dd for her birthday, and one is put away in the closet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter