• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic January 27, 2014

cmdrutzler

Earning My Ears
Hi all.....
Can't wait for my family to experience the Disney Magic....we loved our trip on the Dream Jan 2013
Would love to start chatting with new friends and get the fish extender started if there's any interest.....
Family of four for us two girls 4&6 my husband and me
Look forward to the next few months of planning!!

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list pixiedust:
Have a great cruise!

We (DH and myself) are looking forward to a great cruise as well! This will be our third time sailing on the Magic and can't wait to see all the changes they will be making. She is our favorite of the 4 ships (we have sailed on all of them) and it is like coming home when we get on board.

We are also interested in the fish extender as well. If this board stays this quiet, it will certainly not take a lot of time to hand out the gifts!

My family will be cruising on the Magic. As a family we had our first cruise on the Fantasy July 13 and it was wonderful!! I have been on the Magic once in 1999, so long ago.
We have a WDW vacation planned for Jan 19-26 and decided to add the cruise. Yippee!! My family consists of myself( the Aunt), my niece, her husband, my twin great nieces(age 4), and dear friend.

Yeah!!!! Super excited to meet you both. We are surprising our girls the night before the cruise and waking them up jammies and all.
So I think I'll get a list started for fish extender if interested...please post first names and ages(kids only of course), stateroom any special notes like anniversary or birthday celebrations
we are:
Family: Rutzler
Stateroom: 8???? Will let ya know oops
dad: Gene
mom: Colleen
princess: MaryAnn (6)
princess: MadaLynne (4)
We are celebrating our tenth wedding anniversary as well as my third "birthday" from my bone marrow transplant for leukemia.
Happy Tuesday all!!
Colleen

I am so excited to be taking this cruise with my family! My in-laws have been but we have not. We would love to get in the action of fish extender

We have three families going...
Family One...
Sean
Mary
Liam (11)pirate:
Annika (5)princess:

Family two
Dustin
Sasha
Gena (7)princess:
Ari (5)princess:
Celeste (3)princess:

Grandpa Rich
Grandma Penny
:beach:

Hi! We are on this cruise too! We have not been in the Magic yet. In the past we sailed the Dream & Fantasy so we are excited to try a classic ship!
Our groups is myself, my husband our DD Madilyn (9) our DD Isabella (7) and our DS John Patrick (5).
We are in stateroom 8080 I think, but not 100% sure. We are interested in FE but my kids think the characters fill them so I hope if we participate you will help maintain the magic!!!
We look forward to meeting you!

Hi all!! Just a heads up I have started a Facebook page for our cruise... its at DCL Magic January 27, 2014.....

Hello all. The Lyds checking in. This will be our 9th cruise. I think our family is most looking forward to the new Avengers area in the kids club. We will be doing FE's also! :cool1:

Mike
Kristina
Matthew (4)
Nathan (18 mo.)

I also requested to join the facebook page. :thumbsup2

Thanks!!!
Kristina

Hi!
My family and I are excited to be going on our first Disney cruise! I am interested in taking part in the FE group, but haven't been successful at finding the Facebook page for the group as listed in the above post...any help would be much appreciated!
Melissa

So excited to see our cruise coming together....I'll be starting the fe spreadsheet this weekend so we will need to know the following
Family name
Each individuals names
Kids ages
Any pertinent information is anniversary, birthday etc
Our Facebook page is
DCL - Magic January 27, 2014
Have a fantastic night all!!!
Colleen R

HI
I posted the family members earlier...however, I didn't include that both my in laws (grandpa and grandma) and my son Liam's birthdays are in January (not when we will be gone on the cruise but just before)

Hello,

This will be my husband and my first ever cruise. We would love to participate in the Fish Extender Exchange!

Family Name: We have different last names but either Carapella or Stevens will do.
Names: Mike and Melissa
We will be in room 8534.

I also have not had luck finding the Facebook group for some reason.

Try as I might, I cannot find the FB page either- is it listed as secret or hidden? Help!

Try this....

www . facebook.com/groups/587553841288406/

I had a hard time finding it too, but eventually did!

Nope, still doesn't link me to anything. The page is just not pulling up at all!

Nope, still doesn't link me to anything. The page is just not pulling up at all!

That link ended up working for me. I wonder why it won't work for you! I tried looking and couldn't tell if we are allowed to PM email addresses or if it will *** it out. If we are, you could PM me your email and I could try inviting you to the group by email :)

Hello!!! My husband and I will be crusiing with you!!! Sort of by default but we are eager to get to know all of you before hand. We were on B2B Wonder cruises - January 24 and 29, however, we just got notice today that DCL cancelled the 1/20 and 1/24 Wonder cruises for "unscheduled" maintenance. I know that engine troubles have been an issue on the Wonder. Since we booked with DVC, we moved our sailings to the 1/27 and 1/31 Magic cruises, plus we are sailing on the 2/3 and 2/7 Magic cruises. Guess we're doing a B2B2B2B = 14 days!!!!

We're looking forward to seeing all the changes on the Magic. Our very first cruise was on the Magic in July of 1999.

Ok, now, I have to get back to work!

Jan

Hey all! First cruise (Disney or otherwise!) for my husband and I. We are SO excited. I've been reading about the fish extenders and we would definitely love to participate. Should I bring gifts for each person participating from each one of us (i.e. I bring one for each person and my husband brings one for each person) or just one from both of us for each person? Hope that's not too confusing.

We are:
The Norton Family
Me: Jamie
Husband: Joe
Stateroom: 2513
I LOVE Belle and anything Beauty and the Beast related and my hubby is a big Pixar short fan (especially La Luna) if that helps anyone =).

No special celebrations...just the fact that it's our first cruise!

Hi! We're in! Me, dh and dd14. We're with Jamieann:wave2 please include us in the fe. Stateroom 2612, Derek and Michelle Hull

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter