Disney Magic-7 night eastern caribbean cruise(10/26/14)

Hi everyone!
My husband and just booked this cruise with our 1 year old daughter! My best friend also has a room booked onboard. Looking forward to a great cruise with you all :goodvibes

:boat: WELCOME. ABOARD. :sail:

Check the posts on page one and come find is on Facebook if you are on there. Any questions ?

Thanks! We've sailed on the Magic since the refurbishment and it's awesome!

We've been on a lot of Disney cruises, but this will be our first Halloween, so I'm really interested to hear more about the activities :goodvibes

Hi! New at DisBoards--- please help! Just booked 10/26/14 Magic Halloween Cruise. 3rd Disney Cruise for us, 1st time to look at DisBoards. Not a big FB user. How do you join FE group? What is benefit of joining DisBoard/FE group? Anyone know more about Halloween festivities than what is posted? Promised DS (8) he won't miss trick-or-treating at home bc DCL tick-or-treating will be so much fun. Hoping I'm correct about that!

Widow mom, age 70, will also be traveling with us. Would love to know if there are other grandparents for her to join.

Thanks so much for any insight. We love DCL, WDW, ABD and DL, and have met great friends on all, but have never tried to meet in advance.

Thanks!
DMom
DH
DS (8)
DD (1)
DGM (70)

Hi! New at DisBoards--- please help! Just booked 10/26/14 Magic Halloween Cruise. 3rd Disney Cruise for us, 1st time to look at DisBoards. Not a big FB user. How do you join FE group? What is benefit of joining DisBoard/FE group? Anyone know more about Halloween festivities than what is posted? Promised DS (8) he won't miss trick-or-treating at home bc DCL tick-or-treating will be so much fun. Hoping I'm correct about that!

Widow mom, age 70, will also be traveling with us. Would love to know if there are other grandparents for her to join.

Thanks so much for any insight. We love DCL, WDW, ABD and DL, and have met great friends on all, but have never tried to meet in advance.

Thanks!
DMom
DH
DS (8)
DD (1)
DGM (70)

Welcome Aboard! Most of the activity is taking place in the Facebook group, particularly around the FE groups. Group 4 is at 9 cabins, and the cutoff is 15 cabins or September 16th, whichever comes first. We have a cruise Google site, and all of the information about activities is posted there, and the link to the sign up for FE Group 4 is also listed. https://sites.google.com/site/disneymagiceastern102614/

We have a great cruise group and lots of friendships already!

Several grandparents in the group, including myself who is also a widow, so opportunity for your mother to make friends before the cruise. If you change your mind about our FB group, here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/405419866229580/

pixiedust:

Welcome Aboard! Most of the activity is taking place in the Facebook group, particularly around the FE groups. Group 4 is at 9 cabins, and the cutoff is 15 cabins or September 16th, whichever comes first. We have a cruise Google site, and all of the information about activities is posted there, and the link to the sign up for FE Group 4 is also listed. https://sites.google.com/site/disneymagiceastern102614/

We have a great cruise group and lots of friendships already!

Several grandparents in the group, including myself who is also a widow, so opportunity for your mother to make friends before the cruise. If you change your mind about our FB group, here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/405419866229580/

pixiedust:

Couldn't have said it or directed you any better. If you don't have a Facebook page, go online and create a practically bare one free, fast, just for the information, discussions, planning, and fun we all have going. This is a great group of really smart, new, and experienced cruisers (although we're trying to get there) with lots of good tips. So please everyone come join us for all the fun and new information we're all really craving, especially from this point on and getting closer. :cool1:

Four more "Gray Panthers" here. All grandparents and two great grandparents. This forum as well as the FB group have been very informative and useful in planning. So far, several occations are organized, among them;
Group meet
FE groups
roaming gnome
trick or treat cabins
Palo group brunch

Looking forward to a great time. :thumbsup2

Hi everyone. We just booked today. We have been on the fence between the 7 night Fantasy on 10/25 and this one. Happy to be enjoying Halloween on the High Seas. We enjoyed the Dream a few years back on Halloween, not much, but we know there is a lot more planes this time. We have sailed every DCL ship except the Fantasy. Looking forward to being back on the Magic~we sailed on her after her reimagineering, happy to be back onboard. It's DH, DD (10) and myself. It's my 20th on DCL. :woohoo:

Last minute FE group?

Hi everyone. We just booked today. We have been on the fence between the 7 night Fantasy on 10/25 and this one. Happy to be enjoying Halloween on the High Seas. We enjoyed the Dream a few years back on Halloween, not much, but we know there is a lot more planes this time. We have sailed every DCL ship except the Fantasy. Looking forward to being back on the Magic~we sailed on her after her reimagineering, happy to be back onboard. It's DH, DD (10) and myself. It's my 20th on DCL. :woohoo:

Last minute FE group?

Are you on the Facebook page? The FE info is there. We are not doing it so I have no idea. :confused3 Check there and the google docs listed on the first post.

I've noticed I spend more time on the FB page than on the DIS board. Just figured I'd post here just for updates in case anyone does DIS only and not FB.

-Nicky:thumbsup2

Are you on the Facebook page? The FE info is there. We are not doing it so I have no idea. :confused3 Check there and the google docs listed on the first post.

Thanks...on the FB page and in the FE for group 5.

Just stopping by the DISboards tonight-definitely a lot more activity on FB.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter