Disney Magic-7 night eastern caribbean cruise(10/26/14)

I am new to this site. I would like to join the fish extender group for the October 26 sailing! We sailed during Halloween Last year and it was great! Please let me know what I need to do to join a group if there is room left!;) It will be myself and 7 year old daughter sailing.

Ok guys I'm panicking!!!! Have all of you booked already? I logged on to look at rooms and all that's left is 1 room on deck 1 and a lot on deck 2, where all the flooding has happened :( is it worth it to spend more on a room too get on a better deck?? I'm flipping out!!! Help!!

I was on the 2nd cruise after the renovation. There were some flooding issues but they had most of them cleared up before our cruise was finished. oh and my room flooded and I was on deck 5. It mostly had to do with plumbing from what I understand.

I am new to this site. I would like to join the fish extender group for the October 26 sailing! We sailed during Halloween Last year and it was great!

Hi there! I'm a veteran cruiser but haven't ever been to Disney during Halloween. What was the cruise like last year? (BTW, DW and I will be on this cruise - our honeymoon!!!!)

Hi there! I'm a veteran cruiser but haven't ever been to Disney during Halloween. What was the cruise like last year? (BTW, DW and I will be on this cruise - our honeymoon!!!!)

CONGRATS!!!! Disney left bags of candy in the rooms! Costume Parties for both adults and kids. The ship was decorated for Halloween!! I think it is extra special for us, as we live in Michigan and quite often it is COLD here at Halloween..

We will be in room #8580 and will be celebrating my birthday on the 29th and our anniversary on Halloween. Our room will be :

David and Bekah as well as our daughters Teigan (21) and Draevyn (15). Can't wait!
:cheer2::sail:

Hi! I need to touch base with you about FE and not sure you are on the FB Group page. We have 3 FE Groups, the first two are closed, the third hasn't reached 15 cabins.

You are in the 2nd FE Group, which is closed, the Delivery List is in the file section on the FB page. Someone just added your family's info to the FE Group 1. Could you contact me, I don't want to delete unless I touch base with you. I can also email you the Delivery List for your FE Group. Hope this isn't too confusing. :)

So excited to be going on a cruise during Halloween. This is our 6th Cruise and back to the Magic for the first time since the refurb. We would like to join the FE group. I can't believe that there are already two full FE groups. I have sent a request to join the FB page.
As DH says, now is the time for me obsess over plans.
DH Michael
DW Rose
DD Taylor age 9

Just found this site this morning and already joined the FB group and group 3 of the FE.
Can't wait for this cruise (our 3rd Disney cruise, first ever 7 night)
Looking forward to meeting everyone and making magical memories!

Just booked yesterday and got approved for the time off today! Maybe that was a little backwards... excited to be cruising over Halloween!

I am new to this site. I would like to join the fish extender group for the October 26 sailing! We sailed during Halloween Last year and it was great! Please let me know what I need to do to join a group if there is room left!;) It will be myself and 7 year old daughter sailing.

Hello welovetocruisedisney! I'm sailing with my 7yr old daughter as well, sure she would love to make a friend :)
terri

Just wondering what excursions people are planning on doing?
I think we will try to go to Maho Beach in St. Maarten and watch the planes but haven't made any decision for St. Thomas.

We have a beach day on one island and an island tour that includes a butterfly farm on the other--I forget which is which--but we wanted something for a baby and kindergartener so no snorkeling day-trips this cruise.

Jan

we will be on the Magic in October and I just learned about FE and joined the second group!! This is the first time we have done FE and I would love advise about how it will work and information.

Hello new cruisers!

You meant the 4th FE list? That is the only one that is currently open.
The second FE list closed a few months ago. (Unless someone already added you to that list.)

Check the Facebook group link, there are tons of threads with FE ideas.

I just asked to join the facebook page. This will be our first time and wanted to do FE do you know where so sign up at? Thanks Nadia Fontenot

I am SO excited to be joining you here! I just made our booking today! We have been talking about going forever and then just decided to go for it so I have a lot to catch up on. This will be our first cruise.

Booked last night after seeing great IGT rates. Joined the FB group and 4th FE.
DS will be so excited. Disney is his favorite cruise line and he has been asking to go again "for longer" so he has more time to play in the kids area. This will be our first 7 night on Disney.

We did a 3 day Halloween on Dream last year and it was so much fun! The pumpkin tree was cool. Be sure not to miss the story time about the tree where the kids get to "plant the pumpkin seeds".

Booked last night after seeing great IGT rates. Joined the FB group and 4th FE.
DS will be so excited. Disney is his favorite cruise line and he has been asking to go again "for longer" so he has more time to play in the kids area. This will be our first 7 night on Disney.

We did a 3 day Halloween on Dream last year and it was so much fun! The pumpkin tree was cool. Be sure not to miss the story time about the tree where the kids get to "plant the pumpkin seeds".

:welcome: Aboard!

HI, has anyone signed up for FE but not part of the Facebook Cruise Group? FE Group 4 just started, and Delivery Lists have been created for each of the 3 FE Groups that are closed. At least two of the FE Groups will need to be updated due to GTY status, so as soon as folks receive their cabin assignments, the lists will be finalized.

All of the lists are in the Files section on the Facebook Group page, and are also posted on the Google site: https://sites.google.com/site/disneymagiceastern102614/.

Please let me know by PM if you signed up for an FE Group but not on FB and include your email address. I can email the Delivery List to you.

Thanks so much! :)

Bump

Hi everyone!
My husband and just booked this cruise with our 1 year old daughter! My best friend also has a room booked onboard. Looking forward to a great cruise with you all :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter