Disney Magic 4 day question

GOOFY D

DIS Veteran
We are taking the Magic for a 4 night out of New Orleans in February. We are trying to decide which day to book Palo. I know that one restaurant will repeated. Is there a certain pattern whereby a restaurant is repeated (i.e. 2nd and 3rd night or 2nd and 4th or ...)? Also, what shows are in the WD theater each nigh? If we can avoid missing one restaurant or one particular show, we would like to do that. Thanks in advance for assistance.

We are taking the Magic for a 4 night out of New Orleans in February. We are trying to decide which day to book Palo. I know that one restaurant will repeated. Is there a certain pattern whereby a restaurant is repeated (i.e. 2nd and 3rd night or 2nd and 4th or ...)? Also, what shows are in the WD theater each nigh? If we can avoid missing one restaurant or one particular show, we would like to do that. Thanks in advance for assistance.
GENERALLY, most 4 night cruises do a 1223 rotation. But, on occasion, it's been 1231, or 1233. No way of knowing for sure what your cruise will be until it happens.

Possibly, if you're sailing Concierge you could ask the Concierge host and they might be able to find out earlier.

I am on the Feb 27 sailing out of New Orleans, and concierge confirmed that Pirate Night will be on Day 3, Cozumel day on Wednesday, Mar 1. However, when I got this information, concierge did not have information on the dining rotations yet. I am going to guess it will be a 1223 rotation as has been done in the past and that the 3rd day will also be the pirate menu. I see that the World of Flavors menu has been done in the past, but not sure if that is on a 4-night cruise or only the 5-night cruises. Hope this is helpful.

I am on the Feb 27 sailing out of New Orleans, and concierge confirmed that Pirate Night will be on Day 3, Cozumel day on Wednesday, Mar 1. However, when I got this information, concierge did not have information on the dining rotations yet. I am going to guess it will be a 1223 rotation as has been done in the past and that the 3rd day will also be the pirate menu. I see that the World of Flavors menu has been done in the past, but not sure if that is on a 4-night cruise or only the 5-night cruises. Hope this is helpful.
Historically, on a 4-night cruise, Pirate Night has been the Pirate Night menu, and the other 3 nights are the "standard" menu for each restaurant. So it's a reasonable guess that the restaurant that guests visit on Day 3 of the Magic New Orleans 4-night cruises will also be visited on another night.

I haven't done a 4-night cruise in a while, so I can't remember whether Pirate Night typically has one of main theater shows, or just the Pirate show on the pool deck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter