Disney Magic, 26 Oct 2014, 5 Night Western Caribbean

Hi everyone! We are super excited to have just booked our second cruise. Last summer we cruised on the Disney Wonder to Alaska. The scenery was breath taking but we are certainly ready for some pool, fun and sun.

I will be cruising with my husband and our 3 year old son. We are very much looking forward to being part of the Fish Extender Group and have already filled out the form. I also sent a request for the FB.

Looking forward to chatting with all of you!

Ktalina

So we booked yesterday for this cruise. It's a 7 night disney magic right? Are there 2threads? We would like to be added to a Fe. The other thread I think has an Fe list as well. I am very confused.

So we booked yesterday for this cruise. It's a 7 night disney magic right? Are there 2threads? We would like to be added to a Fe. The other thread I think has an Fe list as well. I am very confused.

Robin,
I'm not surprised that you are confused. There was a problem with the Disboards listing for this cruise in the beginning and before the problem was fixed, we ended up with multiple threads. We are mostly using Facebook now, and the FE google doc is where you should sign up for the FE. The link is https://www.facebook.com/groups/405419866229580/ so if you go there and request membership in the group (if you haven't already done that) you should be able to sign up for the FE.

Welcome to the group!

Mary

Hi everyone. We just booked this cruise and are so excited! This will be our 3rd Disney cruise. My name is Tracey and my husband is Jon. We will be cruising with our twin girls who are 13 and our 7 year old daughter. Looking forward to getting to know everyone. I put in a request to join the FB page. Is that where most of the discussion is? Looking for some info on FE. Thanks!

Hi everyone. We just booked this cruise and are so excited! This will be our 3rd Disney cruise. My name is Tracey and my husband is Jon. We will be cruising with our twin girls who are 13 and our 7 year old daughter. Looking forward to getting to know everyone. I put in a request to join the FB page. Is that where most of the discussion is? Looking for some info on FE. Thanks!

Welcome to our group! Yes, the FB page is where you will find info on the FE. We have limited FE groups to 15 cabins and we are filling up the second group now. There is still plenty of space, though,so you can sign up as soon as you are in the FB group.

See you there soon.
Mary

I just booked this cruise yesterday!!! This will be our first Disney cruise and we are so excited. We would love to do the FE also.
me- Kristin
DH - Keith
DD - Kadence (6 year old girl)
DS - Keegan (3 year old boy)

Just requested to be added to the facebook page also! We definitely want to sign up for the FE...

Yes, yes and yes.
We will be in room #8580.
We will be celebrating my birthday on the 29th and our anniversary on Halloween. This room will have:

Bekah and David and our daughters, Teigan (23) and Draevyn (15).
How do we start a list?

We are a group of 6 that would like to go on an excursion with Nightwind snorkeling to St. John's Island. This is a private excursion that takes 10-12 people. Price is around $145 per person which includes tip. You can visit Nightwind's website for information. Price includes lunch and open bar and has great reviews. We are looking for another group of 4-6 people that might like to go on this excursion and share in the cost of the excursion since 10 people is the minimum amount of people to get the 145 per person rate including tip. Price is $110 if paying cash plus tip. We will be on the Magic cruise week of Oct. 26th. Thanks Bob

we will be on the magic 10/26. how do I find the facebook page and join the FE?

If you are looking for a fb page for Disney magic 7 night eastern Caribbean on 10/26/14...I did create 1..I wasn't sure if you were referring to me in ur comment or not lol...if not I'm sorry

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter