• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DISNEY LOST AND FOUND

Dean1953

DIS Veteran
I ended up having my prescription sun glasses fall out of my pocket sometime around riding Space Mountain around 1 last Thursday. I didn’t notice it until around 2 and was going to report it during the Halloween Party that night but the line was so long at City Hall that I decided to do it at a later date, which turned out to be Tuesday. I was informed that the best time to inform Disney is as soon as possible but definitely the same day. Disney sends all lost items to a central warehousing station at Disney Springs after 24 hours. They gave me an email address to contact them with the details but I’m not holding ou much hope of finding a needle in the hay stack. So, if you lose something and it is valuable to you, start the process immediately.

The sooner the better. We left an item on one of the buses. We went by the transportation & ticket center on the same day to report it. When we returned home from our vacation, the lost item had been shipped to us and was in our mail.
As you mentioned, I understand now they have a online system for reporting lost items. Best of luck with getting your item returned.

As with anything the sooner you report it the better your chances of getting it back but don't lose hope Our son threw his expensive prescription sunglasses somewhere in Disney Springs between Earl of Sandwich and the bus station. We contacted guest services to notify them and gave them our contact information since we were heading back home a few hours from then. By the time we got to airport they were found and being sent home to us.

When I left a pair of sun glasses at Be Our Guest a few years back, I called the lost and found first thing in the morning and described what they looked like. Luckily they had them. And luckily they were located at the TTC. That made it really easy to get a bus to Magic Kingdom and then a Monorail to the TTC and Monorail to meet the family at Epcot. It was actually quite a relaxing excursion for the morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter