Disney Lego Mini Figures

Scar1199

Mouseketeer
Has anyone been able to find the new Disney Lego mini figures at any stores in Canada? I asked at my local ToysRUs last night and they had no idea what I was talking about. I tried finding a release date but all I could find was May 1, which is the date they were released in the U.S.

I have them in some of my stores in eastern Ont. LEGO minifigs may not be on shelves in some stores until late May. (I am a merchandiser for LEGO) they are sometimes held until the last series are sold out, and sometimes a department store head office messes up the shelf date.
I am as excited as anyone at the Disney theme this summer!

I've seen several boxes of them in a couple of different Mastermind stores. One in Newmarket, ON and one in Barrie, ON.

I was at Toys R Us today here in Surrey BC! Got 3 of them - Mickey, Minnie and Daisy!

Toys R Us in Kelowna Tuesday night, got Stitch, Mickey and Peter Pan :)

Would I be correct to guess that these are not in blind bags? I remember people wondering if they might be sold in blind bags but I haven't seen anything since. Might be time to visit our MasterMind store again! :)

Would I be correct to guess that these are not in blind bags? I remember people wondering if they might be sold in blind bags but I haven't seen anything since. Might be time to visit our MasterMind store again! :)

No, they are all in blind bags. I've now purchased them at Toys R Us, Walmart and Toy Traders (which is a local toy store) as well as Fred Meyer in Bellingham Washington. All in blind bags.

I just received half a doz from chapters/indigo.ca online. Ordered last Fri and delivered early this week.

No, they are all in blind bags. I've now purchased them at Toys R Us, Walmart and Toy Traders (which is a local toy store)

Where in the stores are you finding these? The Lego toy aisles? I haven't found them at our TRU or Walmart but maybe I'm in the wrong section. Thank you!

Where in the stores are you finding these? The Lego toy aisles? I haven't found them at our TRU or Walmart but maybe I'm in the wrong section. Thank you!

At TRU they are in a very small display right at the checkouts (a stupid place to put them IMO!) No where else in the store (at least in our location) and at Walmart they were in the toy section where they sell lego, in a small display on the shelf. Walmart was the cheapest I found, at $3.86. TRU is $3.99.

At our TRU they had a few boxes at the checkout, but they also had them in the electronics section. Very random in my opinion, but that's another spot they could be hiding.

At our TRU they had a few boxes at the checkout, but they also had them in the electronics section. Very random in my opinion, but that's another spot they could be hiding.
That's where TRU usually has them in my local store in Eastern Ontario too . . . in the electronics/computer games area & often in a box opened on the small check-out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter