Disney Kitchen

MickeyWanaBe

I love Big Bang!
If anyone is looking at doing a Disney kitchen, DisneyShopping dot com has just recently come out with a new line of dinnerware called the M. MOUSE COLLECTION. It is kind of like Fiesta ware, if you are familuar with that, but with a Mickey twist! They only have a few (3) colors released now with more coming soon! I think it is very cute!

http://disneyshopping.go.com/webapp...N=0&Ntk=p_categoryID&Ntt=11795&Nu=p_productID

I hope that works.

They have also add some other new home decor items you might want to check out.

That new Mickey Mouse Collection is cute, isn't it?

I recently began redoing my kitchen with "The Mickey Home Collection". I've gotten almost all of the pieces. I love it!! I wish they would come out with things like tablecloths, floor rugs, etc.

I did the Home Collection too. But I did buy a few of the M. Mouse pieces for display above my cabinets. Love them both!

I love those!!! Thanks for sharing the link, I might add some to my display cabinets also!:thumbsup2

awwwwwwwwwwwwcrap!!!!
I am just repainting my entire first floor, and that yellow look like an almost perfect match.....
My Pfaltzgraf Naturewood might just be on the way out!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter