Disney Junior Encyclopedia of Animated Characters

kdk2cool

Earning My Ears
Hello! :goodvibes

Are there any DISigners out there who would be able to make some extra character pages for the encyclopedia?

I have the book and like many others on the boards, want to start using it to get autographs from the characters when we visit the parks.
The book was published in 2004 so it is missing quite a few of the newer characters that we will be meeting at the parks.
-Tiana & Naveen, Princess Merida, all the ferries, Rapunzel and Flynn Rider, Jack & Sally, Duffy and oddly enough Chip and Dale!!?? just to name a few!!

There is a DISigner that has made some pages for people, they looked great just like the real pages from the encyclopedia, unfortunately she posted that she is taking a break from the boards. So I am unable to get any of the Hi Resolution images from her to get them printed to add to the book.

I would greatly appreciate anyone who would be willing to take a stab at this!
I know that there are many people on here that would like a copy of them as well!
Thank you in advance to anyone who can help!! :worship:

I saw that she was taking a break from accepting design requests, but thought that she would still be emailing the pdf to those of us requesting the set of additional encyclopedia pages. We bought the Character Encyclopedia for our 4yr old DD, with plans to add those DISigned pages. We've been excited about using it as an autograph book for our first ever WDW trip, but most of her absolute favorites are the newer characters. LOVE those pages, and hadn't realized that my request to have the pdf emailed by the DISigner might have been made too late.

Do not know who the DISigner is that you are referring to so am unable to check their "on break" status.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter