Disney jr!

My 4yr old is the same. She doesnt really have a favorite. She loves Doc and Sophia but has been asking for Agent Oso and the Imagination Movers.

I feel Imagination Movers is dumb but the music has a very 80s feel base to it so I can handle it for 20 minutes while I cook dinner. :lovestruc

My 21 month old twins love it, too. My son gets soo excited when Jake comes on and my daughter loves June (little ensteins) and Sophia :)

Don't laugh, but I'm 32 and I just LOVE Doc McStuffins!!!!! She's soooooooo much like me. I clean and restore toys as a hobby. I don't play doctor while I'm doing it though. :p And one of my favorite childhood stuffed animals is a lamb that I called "Lambie Pie". Doc has Lambie, I have Lambie Pie. Although, my favorite character on the show is Stuffy.

sailorstitch

i love the doc she teaches kids and even adults not to just throw out that toy examine it first you may be able to fix it yourself. i love sofia.does anyone know if disney world has any sofia meet and greets?

i love the doc she teaches kids and even adults not to just throw out that toy examine it first you may be able to fix it yourself. i love sofia.does anyone know if disney world has any sofia meet and greets?

I think Sofia just started meeting at Hollywood Studios!! :)

I watch WAY too much Disney Jr for a middle-aged lady with no kids. :lmao: I like Doc, Sofia, Henry Hugglemonster, Octonauts, Handy Manny & Imagination Movers.

I stood in line to meet Handy Manny in 2012 and plan to try to meet Sofia next year. I wish they'd do a M&G for Henry eventually, because that would be ROARSOME! ;) (Actually, I wish Octonauts was an official Disney show because I would so totally stand in line to meet Kwazii.)

I am probably going to have to eat breakfast at H&V someday, because I'm convinced that if Doc starts meeting at DHS she'll have to go to H&V, because word is Sofia can't go there because her skirts are too big, and there's no way Disney can make the two free/outdoor Dis Jr meets both female characters, or there will be complaints about how everything is "girly princess" stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter