Disney jobs for Canadians (university students and others)

Reepicheep

Mouseketeer
It appears everything is now back to normal in regards to Canadians working at Disney World. Both the Cultural Representative Program and Cultural Exchange Program are accepting applications, although since the CEP sent out numerous job offers over the past few days to Canadians, for a program starting in mid June, it is probably essential that any Canadian students interested in working at Disney World this summer get in their applications immediately:

Disney J1 Cultural Exchange Program - Summer

And for Canadians interested in Disney Cruise Line jobs, there are currently openings on the ships for Youth Counsellors and in the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. I believe the minimum age for cruise line jobs is 20.

Last edited:
My food co-workers daughter was 1/2 way through her time in Epcot when lockdown happened. I believe she starts back at the end of May. Nice to see the countries getting cast back

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter