• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney in May,Will it be crowded and hot?

We will be there from May 12-22.....as of right now, there is no Spectro Magic listed on the WDW site :( I'm hoping this will change.

We CAN"T wait to go since there is a 1/2 inch of snow on my tulips right now!!!!!!

We're going May 1-6 and I was hoping for moderate crowds. However, I found that several resorts were booked solid and that very few PS meals are still available. That has me worried about big crowds. For example, we couldn't get in Mickey's BY BBQ at all (but it is only held one night per week). Got the last PS at Chef Mickey's (dinner) for the week.

Thanks for the info guys - leaving 4/26 and will be there 1st part of May. We were there last Oct (and loved crowds and weather), so hopefully May will be good too..

I have gone the third week of May for the past few years. It's hot, but not extreme. The crowds are low. On average, most everything was walk on to 15 minute waits. Except last year, Rock N' Rollercoaster had a 70 minute wait near closing time.

We will be there may 7th-11th!! I will be wearing my Tupperware name tag so if you see me be sure and say Hi!!!!

Melissa Garcia

I honeymooned in May and it was great........except for Memorial Day weekend. MK and one of the water parks stopped admitting guests around noon on the Saturday.

We are going to Wilderness Lodge May 10th -17th with our 2 kids for their first trip to WDW.... ages 3 & 5.. looking forward to seeing their faces when they arrive at the MK.. :D

Coming from CT where yesterday it was 89 degrees and today its 45. Florida weather will be great at any temp!!

Our family of 5 will be there 5/22 thru 6/3! We will be at the Swan, Poly and last the Hard Rock Hotel! I know that its alot of switching around but couldn't agree this year. :)
We usually visit disney in Nov. when it is nice and cool! I do not think that we can take all of the May heat and rain?! I am worried! Any advice would be appreciated!

Nov. 1999...Dixie Landing
Nov. 2000...DL
Nov.2001....DL
Nov. 2002...Poly, AKL...Royal Pacific :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter