• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney in December

Reewitpesce

Earning My Ears
I will be traveling the second week of December. What are some good Christmas themed things to do, see or experience? Also, any good ideas of places to take a Christmas card picture?

MVMCP at MK (Tickets on Sale now) and Candlelight Processional at Epcot (I'm waiting to book a Dining package the end of this month probably.)

Whatever you do, don't miss the Gingerbread House inside Grand Floridian...that thing smells so goooood! And it makes lovely photos. :)

Christmas decorations at Yacht and Beach club, Boardwalk and Animal kingdom Lodge are also great.

In addition to all the resorts others have mentioned, I love the Christmas decorations at Coronado Springs.

Bring some Christmas lights or decorations for your room! Always fun to have that to come back to each day. We also like seeing how people decorate their windows and balconies in December. We also drive through Fort Wilderness Campground and are in awe at how campers decorate their campsites!

We've used the holiday decorations from whatever resort we are staying at as a backdrop for Christmas picutres. Disney Springs had some new holiday decorations this year too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter