Disney Hotels - Luggage Transfer?

Tulles

Mouseketeer
My BFF and I will be visiting DL for the first time next October. We're planning on spliting our stay between DLH & Grand Californian. Is there a luggage transfer service between the two like in WDW? Not crazy on having to lug our bags over ourselves but will if we have too.

Also is there a luggage holding service? Our flight out on our last day is a red eye and we want to spend the day at the park but would like to leave the luggage at the hotel until its time to head to the airport.

I have used luggage hold when I have stayed at DLH. We have been told that baggage transfer exists but won’t be using it until December.

Yes, to luggage hold.

As for luggage transfer, yes, but it isn't like WDW. You will call bag services and have the bags picked up before you leave the first hotel, then when you check in to the second hotel, when you are in the room, you will need to call and have them delivered.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter