Disney hotels / Citi Prestige

Cbtexan04

Mouseketeer
Hey everyone,

Stumbled upon mention of the Citi Prestige card, and how it can be used to get a 4th night free when staying at a hotel.

According to mousehacker, as of July, Disney hotels are no longer showing in the rewards portal (https://www.mousehacking.com/blog/citi-prestige-4th-night-free-disney).

I wouldn’t want to apply for this card if I can’t use it for Disney stays (just can’t justify the $450 AF). Does anyone know if this is indeed true that this no longer works for Disney hotels? I haven’t found mention of this anywhere, so I wanted to double check.

I’d ask on the I Love Credit Cards thread here on the budget board if anyone there has a Citi Prestige if they can check that for you. (I’d be willing but I don’t have that card!)

We’re a nice bunch over there so if you have any other q’s about that card or others feel free to ask! You don’t have to read the crazy long thread- it moves very fast :)

A couple things to be aware of here... There is no bonus offer on this card right now so that is potentially a lot of money being left on the table if you apply for the card now (you can’t get a bonus on any Thank You card if you’ve opened or closed one in 24 months I think). Also it’s RUMORED to be getting a refresh of some sort that could result in it being temporarily pulled for applications but no one has a clue what the “refresh” will result in.

Unless a credit card has a LOT of tangible benefits, $450 annual fee seems very high to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter