Disney hotel reservations now show on the app

I was just looking at the app and my VGC reservation shows on the main page and under plans. Hopefully that means remote unlock will work very soon, if not already. Glad the Disneyland app is finally linking hotel stays.

Hmmmm, not showing for me but, I'll be checking to see if it gets added. Will be nice to see our GCH booking on the App.

Just noticed this and was able to check in for my 8/11 VGC stay. I’ll let you know if the virtual key activates on 8/11.

Yup just saw that myself. Assuming this has to do with the new virtual key update. Glad they are finally doing this. It's such a mega-time saver and convenience at WDW.

I have 3 upcoming stays and none of mine show on the app. There is a spot to link hotel information. Eventually, I'll add that and see if that's what makes it pop up in my plans.

EDIT: Just tried to link my hotel reservations and it said there weren't any reservations that matched. Checked my reservations online and they are still there.

Last edited:
I just noticed that our upcoming stay at the Grand linked with the app - that's awesome!

I’m not seeing my reservation on the app yet. I wonder if you have to be within the window of online check in dates? for me that is Aug 11.

I’m not seeing my reservation on the app yet. I wonder if you have to be within the window of online check in dates? for me that is Aug 11.
My reservation shows in the app, and we do not check in until August 24.

Our vacation dates are in October, so vacation dates may not be the factor. Hmmmm …. Perhaps it's based on how you booked? I booked online, directly through Disney.

This came with the new update to the app , so if you haven't updated the app it's likely not to show. All mine including GCV and GCH stays are showing, though I did have to link them myself.

I'm completely lost on getting my reservations to the app. When I enter the information, they all say that there is no reservation like that.
Checked my DVC account and the reservation is there. Just checked my Dapper Days reservation and it's still there. I can't link either to my account online or on the app because it says the information is wrong.

I thought maybe the app needed updating, but I don't see any updates available for it unless I am totally lost with that. Normally, I check the play store and it will offer an update. Its not offering and it says last update was July 12,2021. Was there another update since then?

I'm completely lost on getting my reservations to the app. When I enter the information, they all say that there is no reservation like that.
Checked my DVC account and the reservation is there. Just checked my Dapper Days reservation and it's still there. I can't link either to my account online or on the app because it says the information is wrong.

I thought maybe the app needed updating, but I don't see any updates available for it unless I am totally lost with that. Normally, I check the play store and it will offer an update. Its not offering and it says last update was July 12,2021. Was there another update since then?

Go to the app and look under my plans , once you get to the bottom where it says , Missing a reservation ? Link to account - click that button to add your information in :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210806-142134_Disneyland.jpg
    Screenshot_20210806-142134_Disneyland.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20210806-142301_Disneyland.jpg
    Screenshot_20210806-142301_Disneyland.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20210806-142308_Disneyland.jpg
    Screenshot_20210806-142308_Disneyland.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 10

My Disneyland app updated yesterday and says the latest rollout became available 3 days ago. Do you have an iPhone?

This came with the new update to the app , so if you haven't updated the app it's likely not to show. All mine including GCV and GCH stays are showing, though I did have to link them myself.
Yup. Had to update again. I did update not long ago but missed this last one. :)
Thanks everyone!

My reservation does not show on app or website.
It says they don't find one. DVC.
I tried emailing to see what to do, but no reply besides the generic, we received and will get back to you.

My reservation does not show on app or website.
It says they don't find one. DVC.
I tried emailing to see what to do, but no reply besides the generic, we received and will get back to you.
Did you verify in the app store on your phone you have the most current and up to date version of the app?

I put the app in at the store.....it did not come up with install, just open.
Do I need to delete it and reinstall that way?
TY

Okay, I uninstalled and reinstalled and it still doesn't recognize my reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter