Disney Honeymoon

We got BOG aswell and CRT for breakfast.
We've booked restaurants most days, might try and do cirque du solei aswell!
And obviously all the parks and waterparks!
And a massive shop, because the US is much cheaper than England!!! Haha!

I know what you mean about the shopping! It's so much better and cheaper! Uggs are so much cheaper compared to UK :)

I did cirque du solei last time I went and it was really good.

Let the countdown begin.

We also have a ADR at BOG. Seems to be something else that is popular. We also have Yachtsman, Narcoossee's and a few others. We have 4 park days planed but we're gonna try and have a more relaxed trip this time being our Honeymoon.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Seems like lots of disneymooners will be there in September.....who's gonna be wearing their Bride&Groom ears??

We will!

We will be there in June and I am surprising my wife to be with personalized ears to the bride and groom package from disneyflorist.com to be delivered to our room on arrival day at Wilderness Lodge

We Disneymooned at POR in December (the week of Christmas) and had the best time. Did you book a Royal Room? That's what we did and we loved it! It's so close to everything.

We did the couple's massage at the new Senses at GF and it was AMAZING! Highly recommended - we even thought about doing it again later in the trip. Afterwards we had dinner at the GF, drinks at the Poly, and watched Wishes from the beach at Poly. Best night :goodvibes

We did the carriage ride as well, and we got lots of nice little perks with the buttons. Our favorite by far was Mickey's reaction upon seeing them - priceless.

We Disneymooned at POR in December (the week of Christmas) and had the best time. Did you book a Royal Room? That's what we did and we loved it! It's so close to everything.

We did the couple's massage at the new Senses at GF and it was AMAZING! Highly recommended - we even thought about doing it again later in the trip. Afterwards we had dinner at the GF, drinks at the Poly, and watched Wishes from the beach at Poly. Best night :goodvibes

We did the carriage ride as well, and we got lots of nice little perks with the buttons. Our favorite by far was Mickey's reaction upon seeing them - priceless.

Did you have the "Just Married" buttons? Or the generic "Happily Ever After" buttons we've been hearing about?

And did you also wear Bride&Groom Ears?

Did you have the "Just Married" buttons? Or the generic "Happily Ever After" buttons we've been hearing about?

And did you also wear Bride&Groom Ears?

Yes, ours said "Happily Ever After" but we still got tons of congratulations and well wishes from cast members, so I'm not sure if they're used for anything else?

We didn't wear the ears; just a matter of preference.

When in September will you be there????????

My fiancee and I will be honeymooning there 9/22-9/29, staying at WL.

my fiance and i will be honeymooning at the WL during 9/16-9/23! we'll overlap by one night! haha and i noticed it says you're from north attleboro - as in massachusetts? if so, we're right by you!

Seems like September is a great month to have your honeymoon at Walt Disney world. My partner and I will be on our honeymoon from 18th September to the 2nd October. Any special ideas welcome :)

my fiance and i will be honeymooning at the WL during 9/16-9/23! we'll overlap by one night! haha and i noticed it says you're from north attleboro - as in massachusetts? if so, we're right by you!

OMG...cool :) How close?

Don't remember if you said you're staying on CL or not. My guess is we'll get to WL between 7-8 PM on 9/22 after arriving in Orlando about 5 PM, and we'll either grab something to eat in OFL, or at Roaring Fork.

And we're staying till 9/30 now ourselves.

Noticing your picture.....you and Maria might hit it off...she has ink too :)

Paul

Seems like September is a great month to have your honeymoon at Walt Disney world. My partner and I will be on our honeymoon from 18th September to the 2nd October. Any special ideas welcome :)

Hello Charlotte

Regarding special ideas.....my future wife and I will be doing a "Wishes" cruise on the night of 9/28, with 4 other people, so there's room for 4 more people on the boat who are willing to split the cost. Send me a private message if that's something you're interested in.

We're also going to do dinner at V&A's om Monday 9/23...for my future wife's birthday!

And we're also going to do a couple's massage at Senses at the GF on Wed 9/25 in the morning.

Oh, and are you staying on-site?

Paul

We are going on our honeymoon Sept 14-18. Our best man is generous enough to let us use his time share so we'll be staying off site. First time staying off site but excited!

I guess I can't send a PM because I am new to the board. What time is the wishes cruise on the 28 and about how much would it cost? I am honeymooning September 23-29 at POR. Seems like something nice to do.

I guess I can't send a PM because I am new to the board. What time is the wishes cruise on the 28 and about how much would it cost? I am honeymooning September 23-29 at POR. Seems like something nice to do.

If you're on Facebook, there's a FB group for people going to WDW in Sept 2013, here-----> https://www.facebook.com/groups/239241769537843/

I linked up with another couple on that Facebook group; they reserved the boat for 9/28. It holds 10 people, and last time I checked there was room for 2 more people!

Finally.....congratulations to you and yours as well! Will you be wearing Bride and Groom ears also?

My fiance and I are also honeymooning at WDW late Sept/early Oct - can't wait!!!

And yes, we will most definitely have ears and be wearing them!!

Kim

We will be honeymooning from Sept. 25th until Oct. 5th. We will DEFINITELY be wearing ears, and we even managed to snag a dinner reservation at BOG on Oct. 3rd. Counting the days!

If any of us honeymooning couples bump into each other, lets remember to snag the nearest PhotoPass photographer.....I bet they don't take too many pictures of multiple couples wearing the bride&Groom ears!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter