Disney Hollywood Studios renaming

Honestly, I'm still calling it MGM. I bet the second they change it I'll just have gotten used to calling it Hollywood Studios. Kind of how it takes me all year to memorize what year it is.

The Studios. Simple as that. Just call it "The Studios"

Unfortunately, Disney can't do that.

"The Studios" can't be trademarked as it is a standard term in common usage.
"The Studios at Disney World" or "Disney World Studios" are possibilities, as they could be trademarked.

Actually, I kind of like "Disney World Studios."

Unfortunately, Disney can't do that.

"The Studios" can't be trademarked as it is a standard term in common usage.
"The Studios at Disney World" or "Disney World Studios" are possibilities, as they could be trademarked.

Actually, I kind of like "Disney World Studios."
Good to know. Let's go with The Studios at Walt Disney World, then. I just don't want them to limit it how it currently is with Hollywood Studios. Don't get me wrong, I like the idea of "A Hollywood that never was and always will be" that Eisner talked about, but since they gave the park an identity crisis by getting away from Hollywood and Studios, I don't think that Hollywood Studios really works. I want to keep a studio, theme, though. I like the idea of a simple park name and then letting the areas speak for themselves as far as what kind of studios they are. I greatly dislike the idea of anything with "Adventure" in the title.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter