• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Holidayz

chip+dalefreak

chip+dale freak
Okay so I know I have asked what is your favorite thing to in the parks at night, now I have an even better question!!!! What is 3 of your favorite thing to do in The Walt Disney World Parks or Disney Land during the Holidays??????
Mine is to pin trade because during Christmas they have special Christmas Pins!!!!, Shopping for souvenirs (who doesn't?):);)Riding the Haunted Mansion, and lastly getting my pic taken by the GINORMOUS Christmas tree whats yours?:santa::upsidedow:yay::p:rainbow::rainbow::jumping3::tongue::earsboy::mickeyjum:smickey:

ONLY 80 days till' Disney Land!!!!
P.s. sorry so many emoticons

Okay so I know I have asked what is your favorite thing to in the parks at night, now I have an even better question!!!! What is 3 of your favorite thing to do in The Walt Disney World Parks or Disney Land during the Holidays??????
Mine is to pin trade because during Christmas they have special Christmas Pins!!!!, Shopping for souvenirs (who doesn't?):);)Riding the Haunted Mansion, and lastly getting my pic taken by the GINORMOUS Christmas tree whats yours?:santa::upsidedow:yay::p:rainbow::rainbow::jumping3::tongue::earsboy::mickeyjum:smickey::mickeybar

ONLY 80 days till' Disney Land!!!!
P.s. sorry so many emoticons

me too it is my fav thing to do

The closest I have had of experiencing a holiday in Disney is seeing all the halloween decorations in MK and that was a while ago.

Both times I went to WDW were during Christmas; I didn't do anything spectacular, but I did enjoy slowing down and really taking in all the decorations. They really were/are amazing!

Good luck!
20.creation.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter