• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Halloween merchandise at Walgreens- great for MNSSHP!

Nothing like helping to Enable another DIS'er!!!! I do what I can. ;)

Going to check on everyone to make sure EVERYONE( including HUBBY) are :cloud9: sleeping...then im OFF to walgreens ,cant take it any longer :lmao:
That's my fave time to go. Makes me kinda excited, like Black Friday. :thumbsup2 Can't wait to see what you get!

the inflatable mickey was 20 dollars... and adorable!
That is less than my max, so YAY!!! :woohoo:

They're $19.99. Not overly expensive...but after easily spending close to $50 on other stuff, I need to think about how much I really want it.

I hope you find one, they had 2 at the store I just came from. :sick:
That is a price I can handle. Gosh....I wish I could just find one! Tomorrow...wish me luck! pixiedust:

I went ,I conquered and i spent !!!! :lmao: Good job! :hyper2:

I bought most of the stuff to actually Give away to some little Kidlets while down there ( we wont have our own kids, so hopefully they wont think we are creepy pedophiles :scared1:)

Pictures Coming!!!
Sounds like you found some great things, can't wait to see! :banana::banana::banana:

My Walgreens trip:

3 Pack of Rings pops- various characters

318469_10150382263386098_782191097_10183415_899162086_n.jpg

Light up Mickey spinner

318469_10150382263391098_782191097_10183416_102719232_n.jpg

Poseable Mickey Scarecrow- on sale for 5.49 and hes pretty big@!

318469_10150382263396098_782191097_10183417_1269791167_n.jpg

Light up Mickey necklace, a lightup wristband(NOT DISNEY, but they were cute and cheap) and mickey stickers- im keeping 2 necklaces but giving out the rest.

318469_10150382263401098_782191097_10183418_668810204_n.jpg

Lightup Mickey Heads(Awesome!!) They had 2 different...1 with just Mickey ,then the other with both mickey & Minnie

319955_10150382267481098_782191097_10183450_1572892386_n.jpg

Pumpkin Treat Buckets

319955_10150382267501098_782191097_10183452_2005187067_n.jpg

Cookies:

319955_10150382267506098_782191097_10183453_656008220_n.jpg

More Disney Candy

319955_10150382267526098_782191097_10183454_319492925_n.jpg

LOVE these-Light up Wands with strings...Come in Purple or White- they can stay on or have Strobe mode- Keeping these babies, lol

302301_10150382269651098_782191097_10183462_2001920825_n.jpg

Awesome, light up mickey- goes through various colors

302301_10150382269656098_782191097_10183463_1424923101_n.jpg

Spinner while its off

302301_10150382269661098_782191097_10183464_939568869_n.jpg

Love it! You did great! I love that Mickey Scarecrow....darn, now I have added something else to the list to find. :rotfl2:

I bought the Mickey and Minnie scarecrows about a week and a half ago...they are SUPER cute! Our Walgreens didnt really have anything else out yet, but I am hoping since everyone elses stores put out stuff in the last few days, maybe ours did too! I am definately planning on a trip there tomorrow! I love Disney decorations...especially with young kiddos. We dont go to MNSSHP until NEXT year, but I am getting some good ideas for the kids!!

Just when I thought I was ready for my trip! * thinks: will DH let me spend more money this close to the trip? * digs in couch cushions for coin * remembers garage sale loot hidden for a rainy day * :banana:

Just when I thought I was ready for my trip! * thinks: will DH let me spend more money this close to the trip? * digs in couch cushions for coin * remembers garage sale loot hidden for a rainy day * :banana:

Isn't it funny....the garage sale money was what I used too! I hated spending more when we are this close, (and DH still doesn't know I did, because technically it was not in the budget money that I used) but this stuff was too cute to not buy for the trip. I think though that it makes the trip better. I won't lie, our first trip last year was far from magical if I had left it all up to WDW, but by adding a bit of these kind of things and creating our own magic, we had a much better time, even with the minor (and major) snafus we encountered. :cutie:

Isn't it funny....the garage sale money was what I used too! I hated spending more when we are this close, (and DH still doesn't know I did, because technically it was not in the budget money that I used) but this stuff was too cute to not buy for the trip. I think though that it makes the trip better. I won't lie, our first trip last year was far from magical if I had left it all up to WDW, but by adding a bit of these kind of things and creating our own magic, we had a much better time, even with the minor (and major) snafus we encountered. :cutie:

I learned so much on this forum. We are more than ready for fun! The kids do not know so I have lots of surprises. I see you are leaving 3 days before me! I think you will be ext door as well. We are at WL. I will be wearing my green Mickey ears paint card on my purse for all the DISers! Which day will you be at MNSSHP? We are 30th.

I learned so much on this forum. We are more than ready for fun! The kids do not know so I have lots of surprises. I see you are leaving 3 days before me! I think you will be ext door as well. We are at WL. I will be wearing my green Mickey ears paint card on my purse for all the DISers! Which day will you be at MNSSHP? We are 30th.

Oh, I do too! It is so informative here...in so many ways! lol :lmao: I will have my little green Mickey head on my camera strap which is pretty much always around my neck. We are going to either the 10/2 or 10/6 party, the 30th is a class day for us so I doubt we can hang all night, plus we want to be up for rope drop at MK on the 1st. We have 4 party dates during the time we are there, so I am going to feel out the crowd levels for those two nights. I have a feeling we may go to both the 2nd and the 6th, though. ;)

Thanks so much everyone for posting your pictures. I can hardly wait until Saturday!

Has anyone had a chance to check CVS Pharmacy? Just wondering if the Disney Halloween figurines are still available and if there are any other Disney Halloween items. If anyone has gotten any pictures of items from CVS - could you please post them - Thanks again.

This afternoon I went to Walgreens and saw some great Disney Halloween stuff for the kids! Mickey and Minnie Halloween cookies, vampire Mickey light-up wands, "lenticular" pins (the ones that change pictures when you tilt them) with Minnie, Mickey, Tigger or Pooh, light up Mickey pumpkin head necklaces, Mickey and Pooh Halloween sticker books, Fab 5 Halloween coloring books and mini spinning light-up Mickey wands. I think my store just put out their Halloween stuff this week because I was there a few days ago and the shelves in this section of the store were just empty.

I stocked up on lots of things for the kids since our trip is just a few weeks away. I spent $13 on the items I bought for my oldest daughter who just turned 3. I got a Minnie cookie, Mickey pumpkin necklace, Mickey stickers, Mickey light up wand (in purple) and vampire Mickey mini spinning wand. When I told my sister about my great finds she asked me to go back and get a few items for my nephews (ages 3 and 4) who are joining us on our trip. All of the Halloween items are full-price this week, but I wanted to make sure I got the best selection, I can always take my receipt back and get a refund when they go on sale.

315310_2218838362176_1584172280_32195829_1945147297_n.jpg

I got the light up necklace, window clings, and cookie yesterday. I am glad you posted this because I will have to try another Walgreens since the one I went to didnt have the light up things or the stickers!

I got the light up necklace, window clings, and cookie yesterday. I am glad you posted this because I will have to try another Walgreens since the one I went to didnt have the light up things or the stickers!

It seems like most people have to visit at least 2 stores to get all of the items they want!

I went to 3 Walgreens and found everything that was listed here. Mickey/Minnie cookies, pop rings, necklaces, 2 different kind of lights one wand and one the multi color that spins, scarecrow, yard stuff, plastic pumpkin candy containers, mini coloring books, Disney character Pez, etc.

The only reason I went to all 3 is to see if there were more colors in the long lights. white and purple seem to be it.
Scarecrow Mickeys were not in every store.** Grab them if you like them.

So, I got the mini sticker book one was Halloween Mickey and one was Halloween Pooh.
2 light wands: white and purple.
2 of the orange pumpkin light flashing necklace. (the have bubbles pumpkin Mickey head necklace as well) They look alike so don't grab fast. Get the lights one.
2 light up cups: orange and purple are the only colors I saw.

my CVS was not stocked in Halloween stuff as of yet. Bummer.

This afternoon I went to Walgreens and saw some great Disney Halloween stuff for the kids! Mickey and Minnie Halloween cookies, vampire Mickey light-up wands, "lenticular" pins (the ones that change pictures when you tilt them) with Minnie, Mickey, Tigger or Pooh, light up Mickey pumpkin head necklaces, Mickey and Pooh Halloween sticker books, Fab 5 Halloween coloring books and mini spinning light-up Mickey wands. I think my store just put out their Halloween stuff this week because I was there a few days ago and the shelves in this section of the store were just empty.

I stocked up on lots of things for the kids since our trip is just a few weeks away. I spent $13 on the items I bought for my oldest daughter who just turned 3. I got a Minnie cookie, Mickey pumpkin necklace, Mickey stickers, Mickey light up wand (in purple) and vampire Mickey mini spinning wand. When I told my sister about my great finds she asked me to go back and get a few items for my nephews (ages 3 and 4) who are joining us on our trip. All of the Halloween items are full-price this week, but I wanted to make sure I got the best selection, I can always take my receipt back and get a refund when they go on sale.

315310_2218838362176_1584172280_32195829_1945147297_n.jpg

Thank you so much for posting this!! We're arriving on 10/30 and going to the party that night. I've been wanting to have some goodies to sneak into the room for my 3 kids right before they come in and all this stuff fits the bill perfectly!! I even found paper MM Halloween bags to put it all in.
I got most of what has been posted in the pics.

It seems like most people have to visit at least 2 stores to get all of the items they want!

Yes, this is me! I went to two today and got pretty much everything except for the necklaces and window clings. A guy at the first one told me they'll be finished putting everything out tonight, so I'm going to go back tomorrow. :)

Our Walgreens didnt have near as much Disney stuff as you guys have posted..I did see the cookies and light up sticks and the mickey/minnie pumpkin..Of course our store is small and closes at 10pm too...lol

My Walgreens had most of everything in the picture except the pins and necklaces(maybe they had them, but I didn't look that hard). I got the Mickey light up wand, spinners, Mickey head bubbles necklace and stickers.

Might go back tomorrow and see about window clings for our hotel room :thumbsup2

Thanks for the informative post!

Hmmm, guess I'll head to Walgreens tonight...there are 2 within 5 miles of each other and then if I still don't find everything I need for the goody bags I'll check a 3rd tomorrow :)

Thanks for posting....!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter