Disney Gifts for a New Baby

Hannahinwonderland

DIS Veteran
So my cousin just had (yesterday) an ADORABLE tiny baby girl! I am so excited and since I have an upcoming Disney trip this week I want to purchase gifts for the new parents and the baby! Has anyone purchased anything adorable for a new baby at Disney & want to suggest something?

So my cousin just had (yesterday) an ADORABLE tiny baby girl! I am so excited and since I have an upcoming Disney trip this week I want to purchase gifts for the new parents and the baby! Has anyone purchased anything adorable for a new baby at Disney & want to suggest something?
Depends on what you want to get. I just went in Feb & got a good amount of baby clothes.

My kids like the little security blankets. It's like 1/4 of a regular size baby blanket with a character head on it. And I'd buy two of the same one so when she becomes attached to it, she'll always have a spare.

Congrats on your cousin baby girl! :hug: Buy a Mickey or Minnie outfit for the little darling.

I found the cutest little Minnie bib the last time I needed a baby gift there. And you can never go wrong with books!

The blankets, clothes, books, and toys pile up so quickly I can't bring myself to recommend those. Maybe a photo album, keepsake box, or music box instead?

ETA: A print/artwork for the nursery might be good, too.

My nephew was born right after my trip to Disney one year. I was terrified he would be born while I was gone, but it was a work trip, so it couldn't be avoided. I brought him back a set of infant Mickey ears and my sister had his picture taken each month wearing them. It was a great keepsake. At the end of the year, she gave me a collage frame of all of his ear pics together.

A print/artwork for the nursery might be good, too.

Oooh, good idea!

My nephew was born right after my trip to Disney one year. I was terrified he would be born while I was gone, but it was a work trip, so it couldn't be avoided. I brought him back a set of infant Mickey ears and my sister had his picture taken each month wearing them. It was a great keepsake. At the end of the year, she gave me a collage frame of all of his ear pics together.

Oh, how sweet. I love this too!

Thanks everyone! I am definitely thinking of infant Mickey ears or a print/artwork- those are awesome ideas! I agree that they will probably be deluged with clothing. I also want to get something for the new mom and dad- maybe shirts or something along those lines.

We haven't had a new baby in our family for a long time! the last time a baby was born, I was a kid myself! So I am so excited to be able to get a gift and be an awesome cousin towards her ! :)

Do they like Disney? What is the theme of the nursery?

Can't go wrong with a bib or small security blanket like someone said.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter