Disney Giftcards and Apple Wallet

Saad

Mouseketeer
Any chance we can add our Disney gift cards and electronically scan or swipe at WDW? Is there an app or can we add it to our apple wallets?

I would love it if we can do this. I bought an electronic GC on Shop Disney and it let me upload it to my wallet. I wish I could figure out how to upload the physical card I have.

I would love it if we can do this. I bought an electronic GC on Shop Disney and it let me upload it to my wallet. I wish I could figure out how to upload the physical card I have.
Using Disneys gift card site you can transfer funds from physical cards to electronic gift cards. If your electronic card is in your wallet and works fine, you should be able to simply transfer the funds from your physical card to the electronic card.

Using Disneys gift card site you can transfer funds from physical cards to electronic gift cards. If your electronic card is in your wallet and works fine, you should be able to simply transfer the funds from your physical card to the electronic card.
The card that is in my wallet already has $500 on it while the physical card has $800. Max allowed on one card is $1000 so I can't do the transfer :(

The card that is in my wallet already has $500 on it while the physical card has $800. Max allowed on one card is $1000 so I can't do the transfer :(
Yes, $1,000 per card is the cap. You'll spend $300 in no time at all, lol. You can transfer the $800 then.

If it was something that was really important to you, you could also just buy a $25 electronic card and then transfer the $800 to that one.

Yes, $1,000 per card is the cap. You'll spend $300 in no time at all, lol. You can transfer the $800 then.

If it was something that was really important to you, you could also just buy a $25 electronic card and then transfer the $800 to that one.
I was contemplating that move. Then I decided I'm being ridiculous and decided to carry the card with me or pay at the desk one night and just use my MB. Now I've spent so much time thinking about it I think I'll get another electronic gift card like you suggested and fix it. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter