• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Gift Cards?

NHDisneyKid

Mouseketeer
Hi all!!
I was wondering...well, actually my mother was wondering...is there anything available at the World that resembles a gift card? My fiance's birthday is coming up and we have a birthday/engagement celebration trip planned for the end of the month...my parents would like to get a gift card for my fiance that we could use on our trip...Do you know if Disney offers anything like this? Disney Dollar Cards? Do you know how one would be purchased in advance?! Thanks for any help!!

sarah

You can purchase them at the Disney Store $1,$5, $10 and I think $20. They are about the size of a real dollar and have Disney Characters on them! They spend just like real money at the parks, hotels, disney stores, etc. Maybe someone else can fill you in on more!!! I hope this HELPS!!!
GOOD LUCK and congrats on your upcoming trip!!!

Disney Dollars come in $1, 5, 10 denominations. You can buy them at the Disney Store or at the Disney Resorts.

You purchase them at a 1 to 1 value. You can use it for purchase at the Disney Store, all the parks, resorts, DTD stores (that are disney owned). You can use it to pay for your resort room, meals, souvenirs, etc. They even take them at the Outlet stores (at least the one in Belz does).

When you purchase something with Disney Dollars, your change is given back to you in US dollars, not Disney dollars.

Hope that helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter