Disney Gift Cards- can you use for...

Disney.fan

Mouseketeer
I am planning to purchase Disney Gift Cards and am wondering if they can be used for:

GENIE + & LIGHTENING LANE (if purchased on MDE)
MEMORY MAKER (when purchased prior to trip)
PARK PARKING
MAGIC BAND (at Disney springs or online?)
EPCOT FOOD & WINE BOOTHS?

I'm not sure about genie plus & LL, but you can use them for the rest of your list. Even if you can use it on genie+ & LL, I'm not sure I would advise it. MDE doesn't store gift card numbers and you would have to either type it in every time or save it somewhere to copy and paste. When trying for hard to get LL attractions it can waste time.

I'm not sure about genie plus & LL, but you can use them for the rest of your list. Even if you can use it on genie+ & LL, I'm not sure I would advise it. MDE doesn't store gift card numbers and you would have to either type it in every time or save it somewhere to copy and paste. When trying for hard to get LL attractions it can waste time.
Thank you! That's great advice regarding the genie plus & LL!

I am assuming you can use Disney gift cards at Bibbidi Bobbidi and Savi's? I plan to buy them at DisneyStore.com. I would hate to give the grandkids gift cards for these activities and then have them not be usable there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter