Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
My target app gave me a 10% off one item for in store only. Anyone else get this and tried it on a Disney gc? Does target even have disney gcs greater than $50 in store? I'm hoping to try it out tomorrow.

No, just checked. I hope it comes through soon because checked my order history and it started 10/23/3018.
I checked my order history after I read this, I got mine at 8% off last year on my Oct. 12 2018 order, so not sure when the sale started last year. I also got the same discount on my Oct. 31 order, so the sale must have gone for awhile. Only got 4% on the Oct. 5 order, so it must have started after the 5th but before the 12th. And continued through the end of Oct. So now I'm getting worried there won't be one, or it will be so late I won't get it on it for this trip.

My target app gave me a 10% off one item for in store only. Anyone else get this and tried it on a Disney gc? Does target even have disney gcs greater than $50 in store? I'm hoping to try it out tomorrow.
Let us know if this does work - I got the email about this but nothing in my mail about the other discount. If it does, Id be willing to run in and buy a $500 - does Target carry $500 Disney GC in store?

Just tried my target redcard 5% coupon that came in the mail and it worked fine for me. I used the target app to purchase the Disney gift card and bought the e-gift card version. If the coupon isn't working for others might want to try the target app if you haven't yet
That’s what I was using. So weird. Glad yours worked!

Let us know if this does work - I got the email about this but nothing in my mail about the other discount. If it does, Id be willing to run in and buy a $500 - does Target carry $500 Disney GC in store?
I've never seen that in mine, $100 has been the highest in store here.

Just an update/more details since the other day I was on mobile...

9/3: Purchased ~$95 in ink and $175 in Disney GCs through RMN 10% Weekly Ad link, used a $10 BB Reward Cert (that I didn't know I had lol)
9/6: As of today, just showing activated, not pending yet

I had the $25 back on $250 AMEX offer to use, so sometimes I wait until I need something like ink I would buy anyways and then will put all $25 towards GC savings, so with my way of budgeting I am already at 20% off GCs. If RMN credits (~$26) that will just be gravy. I will update if it goes pending/denied.
My $26 was approved on 10/18!

So it looks like the getting a red card is my best bet to purchase gift cards at that 5% off. I need $8000 worth of cards. Is my best bet to just get the debit red card? Is there any max $ amount using this card?

My $26 was approved on 10/18!
Thank you for updating this. I was just about to post the question. I like the BB option because I can order online and get the extra 3% with my BOA card, and pick up the physical cards from the store.
Time to go shopping.

So it looks like the getting a red card is my best bet to purchase gift cards at that 5% off. I need $8000 worth of cards. Is my best bet to just get the debit red card? Is there any max $ amount using this card?

This will depend on your card limit. We have both a Redcard Credit and Red Card debit, which means we can purchase on both cards. So the amount that you can purchase at one time is limited by what your available balance is. But you can return to buy more once your credit it available again.

The limiting factor will be how many cards you can have on the Disney Gift Card site, which is 5, carrying a max value of $1000 each. Therefore the limit is $5000.

This will depend on your card limit. We have both a Redcard Credit and Red Card debit, which means we can purchase on both cards. So the amount that you can purchase at one time is limited by what your available balance is. But you can return to buy more once your credit it available again.

The limiting factor will be how many cards you can have on the Disney Gift Card site, which is 5, carrying a max value of $1000 each. Therefore the limit is $5000.
You don't have to keep them on the site. I always delete mine, in case of account hacking (which has happened to my account). Just combine them, delete them once the reach $1000, then start again until all $8000 are combined into 8 cards. Making sure you keep each physical card that you put the $1000 on.

You don't have to keep them on the site. I always delete mine, in case of account hacking (which has happened to my account). Just combine them, delete them once the reach $1000, then start again until all $8000 are combined into 8 cards. Making sure you keep each physical card that you put the $1000 on.
Exactly. I also take a photo of the back of the cards and store them in a safe place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter