Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will an online only membership at BJs allow you to get the special bulk Disney cards if/when they run that special? Has anyone seen it for July yet?

Will an online only membership at BJs allow you to get the special bulk Disney cards if/when they run that special? Has anyone seen it for July yet?

Yes, the online membership may be used towards the special bulk when the special is run. I have not heard about it running in July thus far.

The last GC I bought from Target through RMN with my redcard has been received and posted ($100), so I bought another one today. Got the pending from RMN. If it goes well I would like to get $300 more. Any one know how long the deal through RMN will be valid? I have a Disney GC addiction, I think! I already bought into the last deal at BJ's for the trip in Dec. (bought 5,000) and have $1137 left for any more DAH that may come up, souvenirs, appetizers (on DDP), etc. But, waiting to find out if GE will accept Disney gc at Savi's light saber workshop and the build-a-droid, since I will need 2 of each (if we can even get in). That means I will probably need more $$ in gc.

The last GC I bought from Target through RMN with my redcard has been received and posted ($100), so I bought another one today. Got the pending from RMN. If it goes well I would like to get $300 more. Any one know how long the deal through RMN will be valid? I have a Disney GC addiction, I think! I already bought into the last deal at BJ's for the trip in Dec. (bought 5,000) and have $1137 left for any more DAH that may come up, souvenirs, appetizers (on DDP), etc. But, waiting to find out if GE will accept Disney gc at Savi's light saber workshop and the build-a-droid, since I will need 2 of each (if we can even get in). That means I will probably need more $$ in gc.
There have been conflicting reports regarding Savi's. It's been reported that you pay up front when California was taking reservations for the spots to build them....but then some have said it just holds your reservation in case you dont show up and that they WERE able to actually pay with a gift card. As with many things, YMMV. I am fairly sure you can pay for your Droid with a gift card because the Droid Depot is actually where you can buy the Batuu gift cards.

We don't actually know how it'll work at WDW.

Gift cards on Sale (BJ's members only) - SouthWest Air 12.5% off, Starbucks 14% off, Restaurants, ect.

Can you see the discount for the Disney cards? (It is hidden for non-members). It looks like I can sign up for an online membership - but only if the discount is worthwhile.

There is a no fee online only BJs membership promo... would that allow me to purchase gift cards at the discount? I'm hoping to purchase the Southwest gift cards. Thank you!

I got an email from slickdeals saying that Raise is an extra 7% off with code midsummer. It’s not listed on their site yet but may work now if you try. @HollyMD you can get good deals on Southwest cards through raise when they have the extra % off codes.
Thanks for this! I got a SW card 6% off plus that additional 7%. We snagged a SWGE Ap preview for Aug 21 and we are literally flying in for that one night.....the SW card makes our totally irresponsible decision much more palatable:)

Raise 7% off code works on the Disney giftcards on their site and mrrebates has raise at 4% right now. I bought $200 worth this morning and already transferred to another dgc on the giftcard website.

Does anyone know if Hard Rock Gift cards can be used at the Hard Rock Hotel for paying hotel fees? We have one night booked there in December but actually now that I think of it, we've already paid that off and it's Club Level so we probably wouldn't be eating at the hotel where we'd have to pay for it. Just for future reference, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter