Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried the Staples offer, with my card linked to DOSH and Ebates. I got an email from Ebates right away, but still nothing from Dosh. Does Dosh not work with this.

I gave this a try since others have reported success. I was able to check out thru PayPal so another 5% cashback with my Discover Card.

I gave it a shot too. My first time signing up with RMN so hopefully it works. At least I'll get the 5% from Discover if it doesn't so it won't be a total waste...

I tried the Staples offer, with my card linked to DOSH and Ebates. I got an email from Ebates right away, but still nothing from Dosh. Does Dosh not work with this.
Same for me. Dosh used to notify me on my phone even before I started my car in the parking lot. Nothing so far.

How do you do the BB online? It is only letting me get $225 worth of DGC.
I got to $250- but if anyone asks I have no idea how that $25 dollar Starbucks gift card slipped it's way into my online Best Buy Disney order :rolleyes1
I added a $25 Uber card to mine.

My RMN finally went pending today. I had 2500 Amex points for $250 BB order and double Amex points for BB order both go through as well. So 3000 MRs altogether.

Did anyone try to order from Staples through RMN the other day at 8% ? Just curious as mine has not gone pending. Just ordered a $50 Disney GC

Crap. I just realized that I put the Best Buy offer on my DH's AMEX card but used my AMEX card to make the Best Buy purchase. It's not even available on my card.

Call them up! As my mom would say "It never hurts to ask." And to be honest, I have found the reps to be most accommodating. Do NOT use chat!

Did the BB offer on RMN always say "on weekly add items." We do have the BB offer on one amex offer. Debating putting an order thru for the 10% back with Amex. Wondering if RMN offer will even stand a chance...hmmm....

Did the BB offer on RMN always say "on weekly add items." We do have the BB offer on one amex offer. Debating putting an order thru for the 10% back with Amex. Wondering if RMN offer will even stand a chance...hmmm....

With the exception of the 48 hours that it was at 15% (that just happened to coincide with Amazon's Prime Day) yes, it usually says that. We don't have any DP on if it works on other stuff though.

With the exception of the 48 hours that it was at 15% (that just happened to coincide with Amazon's Prime Day) yes, it usually says that. We don't have any DP on if it works on other stuff though.
I made a $50 Disney GC purchase online at Best Buy using the 10% cashback offer on the RMN portal on 7/17. It went pending today. Don't know yet if it will actually pay out.

Need Advice

I want to pre order an item from GameStop, pay via Discover / Paypal and plan on using RMN for cash back:
Since the item ships in September I should still get 5% from Discover but will RMN still give me cb? There website does not mention an exclusion for pre orders. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter