Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

So I'm really late to the Target redcard game, bc honestly I rarely shop there. But decided to go in and apply for one today to get the 40/40 offer. Apparently my application needs further review lol. What are the chances I'll actually get the coupon or that I'll get it in time to try the RMN cash back

So I'm really late to the Target redcard game, bc honestly I rarely shop there. But decided to go in and apply for one today to get the 40/40 offer. Apparently my application needs further review lol. What are the chances I'll actually get the coupon or that I'll get it in time to try the RMN cash back
I applied for the debit card on Sunday and got an email about the next steps to complete the process on Monday. The coupon supposedly is coming by mail with the card, so I think if you're approved you would get the coupon. RMN offers change all the time. There will probably be a good one before the coupon expires. I doubt the coupon will work on giftcards though.

Maybe that’s why, so we should register our address first? We tried on multiple websites that offered discounts including shopdisney but it wouldn’t work.

It's always been said to register them. I don't think they'd work on most/any site if they aren't registered because you've got to provide a billing address.

Do any gas stations sell Disney gift cards? Trying to get 5x points with the Chase Freedom bonus this quarter but I haven’t had any luck finding Disney GC’s at any...

Anyone else having issues on the RMN>Target 10% savings? I was trying to buy $800 in GC's (500, 200, 100) and the discount would not go above $35 no matter how I changed it up. So I decided to buy $700 instead and got an error when trying to pay. Said to contact my bank but the funds are there.

Too late. I already did. What problems did you encounter? I have one GC that I cannot transfer funds to or from but it was a variable load card which was purchased at ShopRite.
It was fine for a few days and then it said invalid - not even a number just "invalid". I had over $800 in that card so that gave me a mild heart attack. I called and was transferred twice before someone said they would pass it to a manager who would call me right back. Never did. Next day I called again (the 3rd number I was given) and spoke to someone who tried to have me wait for a call again, I said no and was then transferred to someone who actually fixed it. I had my money back in my account later that day. It was minus the GC I had bought with the Visa, so I checked the Visa and the money was there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter