Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too funny. You sound like my college aged kids. I think their bedtime is 3:00am - lol.

Yes, I've bought from them before . . . maybe a year ago?? I distinctly recall getting a TON more fuel points than I was supposed to. But of course, I can't recall the glitch that made it possible. Perhaps I already had an account and I was already logged in and didn't know it. I was half asleep.

Did your fuel points post yet? Mine have not.

Honestly I haven't checked my points. Still waking up! Need more :surfweb: COFFEE!!!

I have tried ordering an e Disney giftcard online at targer and shopdisney through paypal with a virtual visa I received from topcashback and both transactions were cancelled. Has anyone had luck doing this?

I have tried ordering an e Disney giftcard online at targer and shopdisney through paypal with a virtual visa I received from topcashback and both transactions were cancelled. Has anyone had luck doing this?
I use my virtual visa's to purchase Disney egiftcards directly on the Target website. No need for Paypal.

Cardcash.com has a ton of disney store gift cards, you can not transfer them to your account cause of the odd balance... I contacted disney about it told me to go in store they moved it for me, the second card I just paid directly they work just the same as the others. Disney told me they are all the same. .... I bought gift cards at 12% off. Who ever said the store cards dont work is wrong. They work great!
You have to go instore or pay directly , the odd balance wont transfer. For my first one I had called the disney store first, they told me I could so I bought a 38. Card just to try and incase it didnt work. But it did the cast member moved it to my account for me, my second card was over 100 I just paid it directly to Disney for the room.
Going to the store was cool... if you are there when they open they let your kids open the store sprinkle pixie dust and gave them a disney key... they diffrent prizes diffrent days there is a calander. Who knew the disney magic was at the mall
the lady next to me did, I transferred my store card to my main card.

Just an FYI, I just got back from vacation and had purchased a Disney Store gift card from Card Cash before I left. What I received was a merchandise credit and when I went to the Disney Store they said there is no way to transfer a merchandise credit or purchase a Disney gift card with a merchandise credit.

@Disneyfan754321 , did you receive a merchandise credit or actual store gift card from Card Cash? Thanks.

Can someone please confirm how the Happy Card deal works (Digital Coupons found on the Publix site). I clipped the coupons for the different options, but which one do I want and how do I turn it into a Disney GC?

I can’t help with the Publix side of things, but to redeem a Happy Guy for Disney...
-Take your card to Home Depot
-Snag a $50 Disney gift card (that seems to be the amount that works best without needing help from a cashier)
-Checkout at the SELF CHECKOUT
-Run the transaction as CREDIT, not debit
-I tried to swipe my HG card while holding it in a way so that the CSR’s didn’t notice it looked like a gift card and then suspect I was using a gift card and intervene. It might not matter, but if it helps me get out of there quicker...

HTH

I can’t help with the Publix side of things, but to redeem a Happy Guy for Disney...
-Take your card to Home Depot
-Snag a $50 Disney gift card (that seems to be the amount that works best without needing help from a cashier)
-Checkout at the SELF CHECKOUT
-Run the transaction as CREDIT, not debit
-I tried to swipe my HG card while holding it in a way so that the CSR’s didn’t notice it looked like a gift card and then suspect I was using a gift card and intervene. It might not matter, but if it helps me get out of there quicker...

HTH

The stress we go through to save a buck! :rolleyes:

ours were not merchandise credit, those can only be used instore or online but you can buy park tickets, magibands or headbands with them. I was told that's most likely what she was doing maybe I misunderstood I just called the Store to verify that info ..
we moved ours to our main card with no issue in store so I dont know what the deal was, I also didnt have the real cards just a print out card that says Disney Im sorry if I said something was wrong

I was getting gas today and cleaing out some trash in my car, and I threw away my target envelope with my $100 disney gift card, Do you think they will replace it? I can't believe it, I never throw anything away and when I do, I throw away something I Need.

I was getting gas today and cleaing out some trash in my car, and I threw away my target envelope with my $100 disney gift card, Do you think they will replace it? I can't believe it, I never throw anything away and when I do, I throw away something I Need.

I very much doubt they will replace it. Most places state to treat GCs like cash because they cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.

Anyone know if we can link TargetRed debit card to Retail MeNot to take advantage of additional 5% they are offering right now? I applied and got an email with account number but am waiting on actual card. The email did not give an expiration date for the card and the number didn’t trigger as a valid Visa or MC.

Anyone know if we can link TargetRed debit card to Retail MeNot to take advantage of additional 5% they are offering right now? I applied and got an email with account number but am waiting on actual card. The email did not give an expiration date for the card and the number didn’t trigger as a valid Visa or MC.
If it's an online RMN offer, then you don't link your CC. The payment type doesn't matter. You only link for in-store offers.

For anyone that lives near a Market Basket, next week's ad shows Happy Guy cards for 10% off. It's also showing a few others, including Lowes if you're doing some home repairs.

If it's an online RMN offer, then you don't link your CC. The payment type doesn't matter. You only link for in-store offers.

And... RMN offers for Target when purchasing gift cards have been posting. I believe it was 7%, cannot confirm if everyone received it. Caution, they are excluded.

And... RMN offers for Target when purchasing gift cards have been posting. I believe it was 7%, cannot confirm if everyone received it. Caution, they are excluded.

Good to know, thanks! I just applied for a Debit Red Card today and will be looking to do some kind of GC purchase fairly soon. If it's excluded, I won't complain since the terms clearly say no GC's...but if it does work, I will be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter