• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you all did the Disney GC through RMN, did it show pending right away? I did one last night, but it says it is waiting for Disney to notify them. I am afraid I missed out on my 10%!

I purchased 3 Disney $100 GCs with RMN. The first two went pending in 2 days, but the 3rd one never went pending. It has been about 3 weeks, so I guess RMN never received the notification of purchase from shopDisney or something else happened.

I purchased 3 Disney $100 GCs with RMN. The first two went pending in 2 days, but the 3rd one never went pending. It has been about 3 weeks, so I guess RMN never received the notification of purchase from shopDisney or something else happened.
Thank you, I will wait to panic for about 2 days! :tiptoe:

I got an email from Discover that they've added new 5% categories for the next quarters. For Jul-Sept along with earning at restaurants you can now earn at Paypal and Oct-Dec they've added Target and Walmart.com in addition to Amazon which was already listed.

I got an email from Discover that they've added new 5% categories for the next quarters. For Jul-Sept along with earning at restaurants you can now earn at Paypal and Oct-Dec they've added Target and Walmart.com in addition to Amazon which was already listed.
Is this good for all Discover cards or just certain ones? My hubby has a Discover Card he hasn't used in quite awhile. . .

So I Purchased a Disney GC on Shopdisney and one from target with VV and target came through fine Disney had been over 1 hr. I had received a call on my cell when i herd the VM it was shop Disney asking for a call back to verify i placed the order. I called back they verified mt addresses and phone and sent my gc with i 10 minutes. They said they had to verify because it was my irst time making a purchase. I think i checked out as a guest and not under my account.

Same thing happened to me in April. Two went pending quickly - the third one never did either. I did two in March and both of those went pending quickly.

At my Sams club to get a service done and I see tons of $50 Disney cards. They’re $47.98.Such a great way to cash out quickly from Walmart/Sam’s gift cards from Mypoints and Swagbucks.

At my Sams club to get a service done and I see tons of $50 Disney cards. They’re $47.98.Such a great way to cash out quickly from Walmart/Sam’s gift cards from Mypoints and Swagbucks.

Why would you take a Walmart gift card from Swagbucks? You can just have them deposit the money in your paypal account.

It is their birthday sale, they've been having big discounts for different stores each day/every couple of days. They had ShopDisney at 15% cashback a few days ago.

Yes I know. These are today's offers that stack with Am Ex. just thought I'd make a post about them as Father's Day is coming!

So I Purchased a Disney GC on Shopdisney and one from target with VV and target came through fine Disney had been over 1 hr. I had received a call on my cell when i herd the VM it was shop Disney asking for a call back to verify i placed the order. I called back they verified mt addresses and phone and sent my gc with i 10 minutes. They said they had to verify because it was my irst time making a purchase. I think i checked out as a guest and not under my account.

It doesn't matter how you checked out Guest or otherwise, it's a security measure. They did the same to me a while back. I believe the phone number you used during check out is the same one you had to use when calling them back. It's all good! :flower3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter