• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm gonna try the RMN ShopDisney offer. I need to get two pretty cards anyways for my plans so I was going to get 2 $25 ones. I have an offer on my Discover card for 10% cashback on up to $100 spent through Paypal, so if I order the GCs through Paypal and RMN triggers, I'll get $20 back. I think it's worth the risk.

May I ask where you see the offer on your discover? I am not finding a place for offers.

@LaDonna there are several offers available right now. Not sure where you live so I'll just post what I know of.

I'm not sure you can apply your Military discount on GC's purchased at Lowe's - it's plausible. Anyone know for sure, please chime in. NOT ALLOWED

RMN - I still believe those Cash Back deals are YMMV so be careful with those. ;)
And no, you cannot combine your Disney Visa to get 10% cash back at shopdisney through RMN. This credit card will list your transaction as a GC purchase.

RE: Chase Freedom those will become avail in April. Right now Discover is 5% at grocery stores.

This post has been edited.

Ugh. I am kicking myself for buying the Sam's membership last week. I guess I can still buy one for DH or maybe my mother.

Is the DOSH offer a one time thing? Would DH have to open his own account?

Ugh. I am kicking myself for buying the Sam's membership last week. I guess I can still buy one for DH or maybe my mother.

Is the DOSH offer a one time thing? Would DH have to open his own account?

Don't, you got a great deal and some people have more than one Sam's membership. Since you are now a Dosh member, you should create a "referral link" for your husband, send to his email address. He then should use his own cell #, add his cc information etc. in his own Dosh account. It's all good. :flower3:

Is it possible to use the Disney visa offer thru RMN to combine with the QR code at Best Buy, buying Disney gc’s?

Also how valuable is it to join Sam’s club? I think it’s $45 spend and you get 45 back. Can you buy a Disney gc and then get back $45 credit? Do you have to use a special cc? And is the discount worth it? These days I usually am just doing by the B.B. QR deal with SB. Thx!
Unfortunately, the $45 discount is not applicable to gift cards.

@LaDonna there are several offers available right now. Not sure where you live so I'll just post what I know of.

I'm not sure you can apply your Military discount on GC's purchased at Lowe's - it's plausible. Anyone know for sure, please chime in. NOT ALLOWED

RMN - I still believe those Cash Back deals are YMMV so be careful with those. ;)
And no, you cannot combine your Disney Visa to get 10% cash back at shopdisney through RMN. This credit card will list your transaction as a GC purchase.

RE: Chase Freedom those will become avail in April. Right now Discover is 5% at grocery stores.

This post has been edited.

Without reiterating please see: Post #37942 :flower3:

I'm so glad you posted this because you helped me catch a mistake I made... :sad2: I didn't realize you couldn't use the DV! I placed a new order last night after reading this and the confirmation email arrived this morning!

Edit: I really need to read and investigate more clearly. You referenced the 10% offer, but I used the $10 offer. The confirmation email I got was for the offer I activated the other day, not the offer from last night! I'll be interested to see if both orders work... :scratchin

Last edited:
I just checked after all the ShopDisney RMN posts and my first of 3 RMN ShopDisney offers went pending!

Thanks for posting this...i just checked and mine did too (I made my purchase of ONE $100 eDGC on 3/14). And...my BB $10 for spending $40 online got approved. I was a little leary of that one because all I bought was a $50 DGC.

I did the same Best Buy offer. It says tomorrow is my estimated approval date. We shall see!

I'm curious for those who have done the Sam's new membership offer with DOSH. I'm a little late to the game and just signed up for a new Sam's membership last weekend with the Am Ex offer. How long did it take for DOSH to credit? Other offers I've done with them it's been as soon as the transaction went pending, but I didn't know that if since this one is a larger amount if it takes longer or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter