Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone who has done the Stop and Shop deal....Do they just give you a $20 coupon for each $100 you buy in gift cards? I have a Stop and Shop right next to my office. Can I go in twice a day, collect coupons then return and use them for my weekly shopping? Even if I can only use one coupon per transaction this works for me, especially since I have the Amex BCP for another 6% off. I don't see a limit to how many times this can be done though. Any data points yet?

The certificate that prints out on your receipt says a limit of 10.

If anyone shops at Giant Food Stores, they are doing 5x gas points on gift card purchases. Obviously your tank capacity and local gas price will make the percentage vary. But for me it comes out to a 10% discount on the disney gift card after the free gas.

Safeway stores shoppers, check for 8x rewards on $50+ Happy Card digital coupons. There is a coupon for each card type, including Happy Guy (home depot), so you can buy one of each per account.

For me, if I take the fuel points that's about $14 in savings or if I choose the grocery rewards that's $11 off future trips.

Safeway stores shoppers, check for 8x rewards on $50+ Happy Card digital coupons. There is a coupon for each card type, including Happy Guy (home depot), so you can buy one of each per account.

For me, if I take the fuel points that's about $14 in savings or if I choose the grocery rewards that's $11 off future trips.
Acme shoppers have this offer, too. I have both Safeway and Acme in my area. Their programs combine points but I don't know if using the "coupon" at one store will negate the coupon at the other.

Acme shoppers have this offer, too. I have both Safeway and Acme in my area. Their programs combine points but I don't know if using the "coupon" at one store will negate the coupon at the other.
Acme is part of Safeway stores, should be fully integrated as of Nov 2 when myMixx transitioned to just 4 u. Unless they're doing it in phases still, but I figured our whole region transitioned already since I think the NJ stores are on j4u too.

Acme is part of Safeway stores, should be fully integrated as of Nov 2 when myMixx transitioned to just 4 u. Unless they're doing it in phases still, but I figured our whole region transitioned already since I think the NJ stores are on j4u too.
Acmes around me have transitioned from MyMixx to just4U around the first of the month. However, my apps are still separate. I had to add the Happy GCs to my account on each app. Adding them on the Acme app did not add them on Safeway's. Plus, the two stores also run different specials and distribute their own fliers.

Acmes around me have transitioned from MyMixx to just4U around the first of the month. However, my apps are still separate. I had to add the Happy GCs to my account on each app. Adding them on the Acme app did not add them on Safeway's. Plus, the two stores also run different specials and distribute their own fliers.
Right, they're not changing the name but the national coupons should all show up in the respective apps now. Sometimes my myMixx app didn't get some of Safeway brands coupons before but now it should.
It'd be interesting to see how using the same phone number for both apps works now. I don't have other brands in my area so couldn't try.

Does anyone know if Best Buy rewards are considered like cash or like a coupon when it comes to using the SB QR code? I have $20 in rewards certificates if i get a $50 disney card if that will trigger the SB bonus or not since i used the $20 in rewards.

FYI used the Meijer 10% off deal last weekend. Worked with no issues on a total of 3 GC. Still a bit worried about actually using them, as I always worry they weren't properly activated!

FYI used the Meijer 10% off deal last weekend. Worked with no issues on a total of 3 GC. Still a bit worried about actually using them, as I always worry they weren't properly activated!

I transferred mine already to very old Disney gift cards without any issue via Disneygiftcards . com then tossed the empty ones.

Anybody else having trouble at Target self-checkout with Disney gift cards? For the first time, yesterday, the employee had to come over and put her code in, and then scan them. She thought it was just one, but the third time I had to ask her to do it, I thought maybe policy had changed. She didn’t think it had.

Good evening!

Just curious if anyone knows anything about the receipt coupons that they print out at Lowe's? We have one that is $10 off in-store $75 purchase, can be used at the end of this week. It states gift cards are excluded, so I assume they are, but just thought I would double check with you knowledgeable people to make sure that my assumption is correct!

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter